Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of seeing insta worthy Christmas trees when everything is perfect on them and beige! What happened to the good old multicoloured tree with miss match baubles on?
You won’t like my Christmas tree 😂
I put up today as well because *unpopular opinion* Christmas trees in November are acceptable and you’re a grinch if you say otherwise 🎅🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Christmas decorations shouldn't go up until about 5 days before the 25th, and stay up until Jan 6th.

Fig rolls are disgusting. Rich tea biscuits and digestives are great with butter and cheese, or maybe chocolate spread. Otherwise pointless 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have put mine up too 😅🎄❤🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻 With some colour on 😅
I do love a coloured tree especially the rainbow fairy lights but this year my decorations are gold and white 😂

Fig rolls are disgusting. Rich tea biscuits and digestives are great with butter and cheese, or maybe chocolate spread. Otherwise pointless 😂
Iv never even tried a fig roll they just look dry to me. like something a 90 year old would eat. I can’t get on board with sweet biscuits with butter and cheese 😐 save it for the cream crackers

Reactions: 4
macaroni cheese is completely overrated (I also hate it being called mac n cheese)
nothing tastes bad with cheese this is a complete lie. Some would say on thread 7 at least it’s almost racist. 😐
to the cheese emoji community 👨‍👨‍👧 The gay cheese community…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
nothing tastes bad with cheese this is a complete lie. Some would say on thread 7 at least it’s almost racist. 😐
to the cheese emoji community 👨‍👨‍👧 The gay cheese community…
sorry, should have put a trigger warning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s far too early for Christmas decorations unless you’re Tesco and you’re trying to make me buy tit…..

no I don’t want your Hero’s tubs for 3.99, and you can keep your non religious/non Christmas specific “holiday” decorations.

also TimTams,
It taste like slutty stale bourbons shagged stale penguin bars later one night and 9 months later TimTams were born.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s far too early for Christmas decorations unless you’re Tesco and you’re trying to make me buy tit…..

no I don’t want your Hero’s tubs for 3.99, and you can keep your non religious/non Christmas specific “holiday” decorations.

also TimTams,
It taste like slutty stale bourbons shagged stale penguin bars later one night and 9 months later TimTams were born.
Tim Tams are the best biscuits ever, how dare you even compare them to penguins?! :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
TVs stuck on the wall look tit.
I think they look okay and I was intending to stick my new TV on the wall, but what do you do with all the wires? I gave it up as a bad job and stuck it on a TV unit where the sky box and all the other shite are hidden behind doors.

Reactions: 2
I love the idea of a Christmas tree but I get fed up decorating it very quickly and want to throw it in the bin. If I had the space I'd wrap in cling flim and put it away for next year so I don't have to bother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Caroline flack was a perpetrator of domestic violence and yes it's tragic but if she had been a man the PR and celeb friends wouldn't have gone into overdrive and come out as supporting her.
Channel 4 made a dubious doc after her suicide with all her 'friends' popping up to help the PR spin. It didn't sit well with me

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
TVs stuck on the wall look tit.
I never wanted ours on the wall, I thought it was chavey. But once they get to a certain size you don't have much choice. Now it's on the wall I think it looks better, sorta tidier. It's more practical for the kids too.

I think they look okay and I was intending to stick my new TV on the wall, but what do you do with all the wires? I gave it up as a bad job and stuck it on a TV unit where the sky box and all the other shite are hidden behind doors.
You run a plastic casing down the wall, put the wires in there and then paint it the same colour as the wall.

Reactions: 7
I am watching it to and I concur.

Eddie always seems to play male roles when she's acting. That's having your cake and eating it as far as I'm concerned and then will complain when she's misgendered.
Eddie always makes bad lipstick choices

[QUOTE="Oohthedrama, post: 7161445, member: 47"
also TimTams,
[/QUOTE]
That’s the best description of Tim Tams ever 😂😂

I hate brownies, every single time I’ve been ‘forced’ to eat one it’s tasted like stale cake 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I must say, out of all the unpopular opinion threads and all the crazy debates, all your biscuit preferences have hurt me like nothing else :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Caroline flack was a perpetrator of domestic violence and yes it's tragic but if she had been a man the PR and celeb friends wouldn't have gone into overdrive and come out as supporting her.
Channel 4 made a dubious doc after her suicide with all her 'friends' popping up to help the PR spin. It didn't sit well with me
She was pretty and petite and supposedly therefore not capable of injuring a big strong man. A lot of men are too embarrassed to admit they have been battered by their girlfriends/wives.

Having read through CF's last few days, it seems she felt she had no choice but to end her life because of the shame. I wish she'd shown the same courage needed to make the noose, to carry on living instead. She could have become an ambassador, helping male victims of DV, thus publicly reforming herself. I don't think she was helped by her mother treating her like a wayward teen instead of a woman of 40 either.

I am fully aware that what I have written is definitely an unpopular opinion but the whole #bekind stuff got a bit absurd.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.