Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thick biscuits, anything called “extremely chocolaty” are a massive HELL no.
I don’t want a slab of chocolate glued to my biscuit.
Bar of chocolate - biscuit. Two different things
THEY DO NOT MIX. ITEMS SOLD SEPARATELY.
But
But
But
These are ELITE
C828B5EB-F68C-43B0-82A2-149A8893079F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
A Jaffa cake is not a biscuit, clues in the name 😊😚
Those Jaffa doughnuts (Jonuts?) are horrible, neither a Jaffa cake not a doughnut. And as for Jaffa cake gin, my mind is truly boggled. The Jaffa cake people must have had too much sugar (or something) to keep coming up with all these new versions of a soggy chocolate disc with a vague taste of orange.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
BBC’s Strictly come dancing

- gay contestant.
- someone with a disability.
- fat person
- token black contestant.
- BBC employee
- someone from eastenders for the chavs

- black judge
- gay judge
- one member of the cast who has a dead sibling/child/parent
- one contestant who’ll shag their partner
Pretty much!

But any good dance show should have at least one gay judge. Trust me, when it comes to dancing we know our tit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
order of the best cakes known to man/woman/child/person

1. carrot cake
2. Chocolate orange cake
3. Lemon cake
4. Victoria sponge
5. Coffee & walnut
6. Chocolate fudge

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When people post stories of their kids sleeping on Instagram with a background song of ‘how long will I love you’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I’ve been on anti depressants for about 9 years and I will only come off them when they’re prised out of my cold dead hands. I have a severe bowel disease and there is a massive link betwepen bowel issues and serotonin (or lack of) it took me a long time to get a prescription and even though they have made me “balloon” (as the papers would say) from a 14 to a big 18 I would prefer to be fat and happy.
also this 2.99 white wine from Lidl tastes the same as the £16 my husbands colleague bought round the other day

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.