Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas day is really flipping boring and drags and drags after the presents are done and dinner is eaten.
That's why you start getting drunk when you're opening presents. We tend to eat Xmas dinner quite late so by that time I'm already too drunk to notice the day dragging or care. Yeah Im not a huge fan of Xmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those people who hate rice pudding are traumatised from school lunches and that sludge-like, grey excuse of a pudding.

Good rice pudding is delicious and comforting, end of. ✋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's why you start getting drunk when you're opening presents. We tend to eat Xmas dinner quite late so by that time I'm already too drunk to notice the day dragging or care. Yeah Im not a huge fan of Xmas 🤣
i really resent being stuck in the kitchen elbow deep in a turkey in my pjs and apron, sweating while MIL turns up with freshly done hair and make up on and sits in the front room with my kids and their presents that I’ve spent 2 months planning sourcing paying for. But the time we sit down to dinner I’m hot, pissed, angry and not hungry. Cheese and biscuits when everyone’s gone home is much nicer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Those people who hate rice pudding are traumatised from school lunches and that sludge-like, grey excuse of a pudding.

Good rice pudding is delicious and comforting, end of. ✋
Definitely. The difference between tinned rice pudding and a proper homemade version is massive.

Reactions: 4
I’m sick of seeing insta worthy Christmas trees when everything is perfect on them and beige! What happened to the good old multicoloured tree with miss match baubles on?
i Hate these..all those flowers and bows and toot all over them !
im 100% with you on the mismatched baubles tree..ones that you build up over the years..memories when you put up your tree ones from holidays, or gifts, ones chosen by your kids or handed down ...it may not be inst fashionable but i prefer them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tom Hiddleston gives me the heebie jeebees. He's neither sexy nor charming.
Does Hiddles's in her dreams fuckbuddy still post on Tattle? She used to make me howl, and so many people were taken in by her torrid tales of threesomes and orgies with Hollywood's elite, the UK's A list - and er...Linda Lusardi :D :D :D

My unpopular opinion tonight is that Battenberg cake should be withdrawn from sale with immediate effect. All those pink and yellow squares wrapped in marzipan, it's giving me a migraine just thinking about it. Why is it even a thing?
OIP.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I love living dangerously and dipping rich tea. They’re delicious. I used to put butter on them (didn’t dip those).

Cheese and onion crisps dipped in Coca Cola is nice (can’t be Pepsi), used to do it with my mates as a kid and the older I got the more weird stares I got. It just makes them taste like caramelised onion 🤷🏼‍♀️
Seeing as we're doing wierd food pairings... I will admit mine.

Hot salty McDonald's chips dipped in their ice cream 😊
It's the hot / cold / sweet / savoury all at once. Sounds rank but anyone I've introduced it to has had it again after!

... I'll see myself out...

• Heart
  • Wow
Seeing as we're doing wierd food pairings... I will admit mine.

Hot salty McDonald's chips dipped in their ice cream 😊
It's the hot / cold / sweet / savoury all at once. Sounds rank but anyone I've introduced it to has had it again after!

... I'll see myself out...
That's more common than you think. The fries are also nice to dip in the milkshakes

That's more common than you think. The fries are also nice to dip in the milkshakes
That reminds me of another unpopular opinion! I've only ever had a milkshake once, and they're not for me 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.