Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BasilRathbon

I'd ban vaping in public as well. I don't care that that big cloud of carcinogenic chemicals you're blowing in my face smells of cherries or bananas and custard or whatever, it's still gonna give you cancer and I don't want it as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

lurker1823

Chatty Member
The only thing worse than Disney adults are Harry Potter adults. No one gives a shit what house you’re in and you’re also a fucking idiot to spend £60 on a plastic stick wand

• Haha

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Caroline flack was a perpetrator of domestic violence and yes it's tragic but if she had been a man the PR and celeb friends wouldn't have gone into overdrive and come out as supporting her.
Channel 4 made a dubious doc after her suicide with all her 'friends' popping up to help the PR spin. It didn't sit well with me

• Angry
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
macaroni cheese is completely overrated (I also hate it being called mac n cheese)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Influencing is not a job

Unpopular opinion:
Mothers should not use the news that somebody else has given birth to remind everyone of the gorey details of their child's birth, including but not limited to details of them getting ripped, details of them shitting themselves, or details of how sore their leaky boobs were

• Haha

Jesus

I think it’s sad that Christianity has declined so much and that going to church on Sunday isn’t really a thing people do anymore. I don’t go to church but I do think faith is a great thing to have and often think of going along. It’s a sad thought that in a few decades time a lot of the churches in the UK will be pretty much empty on Sundays.
Good riddance, pedalo priest and evils nuns had the run of Ireland for decades.
Taking babies from young women and adopting them out to rich families or throwing them into a septic tank with 700+ more babies to die.. Not to mention the abuse these women suffered whilst in mother and baby homes. I could give 100s of examples of the evil practiced by the Catholic Church in my country alone but I hear news reports that it wasn't just Ireland that had problems with the catholic Church.
Practice your religion but these evil money grabbing cunts don't have a place in modern society.

• Sad
  • Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
I know it's like some people make sex their whole personality and they think talking about it all the time makes them seem really riskie. But they just strike me as people that having nothing better to do with their time that hump, and nothing more interesting about them than their humping.
I wish my neighbours thought this. They are at it several nights a week in the middle of the night, the headboard banging wakes me up and then I can't get back to sleep. Sometimes 1am, sometimes 3am; I literally want to post a dog shit through their letterbox. We sleep on the other side of the house, close the spare bedroom door and I still get woken by it! In the summer when the windows are open you can hear them at it in the middle of the day, it literally makes me want to vom. I'll also add he looks like a potato and she looks like a librarian.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion...

Older children should not be expected to become unpaid babysitters for their younger siblings.
As someone who basically raised their youngest brother ( he even called me mammy several times as a baby) You’re absolutely right, I missed out on so much because I had to constantly babysit him and my other siblings.

I would come home from school and constantly have to be with him because my mam and dad had too many kids to look after because they didn’t know how to use a condom 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

emm

VIP Member
She was pretty and petite and supposedly therefore not capable of injuring a big strong man. A lot of men are too embarrassed to admit they have been battered by their girlfriends/wives.

Having read through CF's last few days, it seems she felt she had no choice but to end her life because of the shame. I wish she'd shown the same courage needed to make the noose, to carry on living instead. She could have become an ambassador, helping male victims of DV, thus publicly reforming herself. I don't think she was helped by her mother treating her like a wayward teen instead of a woman of 40 either.

I am fully aware that what I have written is definitely an unpopular opinion but the whole #bekind stuff got a bit absurd.
I had no idea who she was before the whole thing happened tbh.
The "be kind" thing really annoys me, people seem to use it to avoid any kind of criticism, not everyone deserves being treated kindly

Walnutss

VIP Member
People thinking they run a thread the queen bee complex. Will jump down people's throats for having a different opinion or accuse them of being said influencer if they say anything remotely positive. It's so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Freddo10

I’m sick of seeing insta worthy Christmas trees when everything is perfect on them and beige! What happened to the good old multicoloured tree with miss match baubles on?

• Heart

ThePidge

VIP Member
People who have Ed Sheeran as their first dance song… I can’t, and I’m so sorry if this offends anyone.

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don't take my dogs anywhere like that but I'd frankly much rather people's dogs than their manky little shit kids :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart