Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread,
Anyone arguing or getting personal will be banned from the thread,

you will read unpopular opinions, it’s in the title.
If you’re going to need to carry in your mobile soap box to take part in the thread, it might not be for you,
Report anything that breaks site rules,
Don’t take it, or yourself too seriously,

That is all 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chicken wings are way overrated. A messy pain in the ass and way too much effort for a tiny bit of actual chicken

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Anti depressants don’t cure depression, they just suppress emotions and make you feel almost nothing. Depression and anxiety can be cured by micro dosing psilocybin but they will never legalise it. The amount of money being made from MH is ridiculous, they dish anti depressants out to anyone and everyone.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Anti depressants don’t cure depression, they just suppress emotions and make you feel almost nothing. Depression and anxiety can be cured by micro dosing psilocybin but they will never legalise it. The amount of money being made from MH is ridiculous, they dish anti depressants out to anyone and everyone.
I was on an old anti depressant for pain. I had to come off it as it gave me suicidal thoughts. Apparently (generally speaking, not what I was on) this isn't uncommon.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
“Influencers” that are constantly gifted stuff to advertise aren’t genuine, they don’t give two shits about the products. They’re just flogging it because they’re being paid top dollar to make it sound good.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
“Influencers” that are constantly gifted stuff to advertise aren’t genuine, they don’t give two shits about the products. They’re just flogging it because they’re being paid top dollar to make it sound good.
I would say that's the most popular opinion on Tattle! Whole heartedly agree. The sooner that industry ends the better

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Unpopular opinion...

Successful people don't buy brands like YSL, Gucci, Vuitton etc.

Most of the time it's people buying them labels to boost their sad little ego, so they spend half their wages simply to look great on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Unpopular opinion...

Successful people don't buy brands like YSL, Gucci, Vuitton etc.

Most of the time it's people buying them labels to boost their sad little ego, so they spend half their wages simply to look great on Instagram.
chavs buy this tit,
Cartier is going in that direction thanks to Instagram scanks.

It saddens me to see that fig rolls did not make the top 3. 😭
Any biscuit that can lead to an argument and the need to call management gets its own tier, above the god tier.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When people remember they had a different opinion ages ago to you and tag you to try and summon you to whatever thread they are on cos they are bored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.