Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
It’s the same with pets. Both my dogs are senior and lean and people think we don’t feed them enough, when in reality they are really healthy weights and the vet would confirm. It’s actually better for dogs to be lean, especially when they are older as it’s less stress on their joints but people are so used to seeing fat pets they don’t know what healthy looks like 😅
I agree. I rescued a dog and thought he felt like a toast rack but when I took him to the vet for a first check the vet said he wouldn’t want to see him gain much. Sadly he has and his ribs can’t be felt any more but we’re working on it.

I’m happy to allow anyone hand me free food.
Male, female, Sam Smith, I’m easy. Give me some fish fingers, throw in a rich tea butter sandwich and I’m on my back waiting for a belly rub 😐🐶🐾🌭🦴🍪🧈

On another note, nothing says “it’s 2021 and we’re so painfully woke we’re fucked” like a sushi or avocado emoji 🥑🍱 🍣

unless it’s a girl called Adele then the world cares what it weighs 😂

Adele is a miserable thing, I feel like she’s an own brand, slightly manufactured Amy Winehouse.
And she probably wouldn’t be so famous if it wasn’t because for the music/entertainment industry she WAS fat,
And now she’s getting more attention because of her love life and because she’s thin….er
Where's ninja emoji?