Unpopular opinions #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having any type of ‘professional shoot’ with your family is just so cringe. The only time it’s acceptable is at a wedding. I can’t believe there’s people out there call a photographer, meet up in a random field/wooded area and all pose for pictures. Even worse if they then post it to Facebook and Instagram for their friends and family to comment ‘beautiful family xx’
🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My boss was loaded (and his wife was loopy) I wouldn’t be surprised if they’d hired Anne Geddes to do their portrait.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shared ownership is a scam to make new builds seem more affordable. Nobody should be paying a mortgage AND rent to live in a property. It’s madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Remember the iconic baby being held by dad with no shirt on pic. Imagine the embarrassment now having that on your wall 😂

Reactions: 7
Inspirational quotes are tit. As are wooden words like ‘Happy Home‘ and hanging love hearts from wardrobe doors.
the only quote I live by, especially on here;

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”

9F1A17C6-30D2-4EDF-952E-3A69108562A2.jpeg

also, doves are just pigeons with better PR/management and white supremacy.

they’re basically “Harry Styles has talent” Or “white chocolate is chocolate”

You fall for it then feel like a fool when it shits on your head exactly like a pigeon.

And people who release doves at weddings/funerals.
Chav-ometer measures a solid 98.9

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Having any type of ‘professional shoot’ with your family is just so cringe. The only time it’s acceptable is at a wedding. I can’t believe there’s people out there call a photographer, meet up in a random field/wooded area and all pose for pictures. Even worse if they then post it to Facebook and Instagram for their friends and family to comment ‘beautiful family xx’
🤢
I know people who have shoots for every season or occasion. I.e. Easter, valentines day, 1st day of school. Its so cringey.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Naming your child after a Disney character?

Cut down on time, just get the nurse to pierce its ears and stick a bow on its head while they’re stitching up your vajoojoo area.
You’ve probably got 8 headbands/bows in your overnight bag with that tutu anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Live, Laugh, Love' makes me feel sick
All babies look like raw, unseasoned chickens and they're ALL ugly when they come out
Boomers are the biggest cry babies going, they won't adjust to the times and then moan when other people do
Calling people 'snowflakes' is boring af, get some new material
Getting married is very expensive and unnecessary
You don't always need to mention if someone is 'fat' when talking about them

Reactions: 20
“She’s a fat slag” is such a lazy insult towards women. I like my abuse more creative

Reactions: 14

Cut down on time, just get the nurse to pierce its ears and stick a bow on its head while they’re stitching up your vajoojoo area.
You’ve probably got 8 headbands/bows in your overnight bag with that tutu anyway
A midwife told me at my scan the girl in before me had 3 girls all named after disney princesses 😬 Cinderella, Aurora and Esmerelda. Why!!!!! The midwife was just as disgusted as I was 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Or a game of thrones character!
My personal favourite is when people named their kid khalessi or daenerys and then the character turned out to be a nut job 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A midwife told me at my scan the girl in before me had 3 girls all named after disney princesses 😬 Cinderella, Aurora and Esmerelda. Why!!!!! The midwife was just as disgusted as I was 😂😂😂😂
I mean you’re setting your child up for a life swinging around a pole.
Set up the only fans and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I mean I don’t know if this is real or a joke but I do know that it’s utterly insane

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Don’t have a dog as a pet if you are going to keep it outside/locked in the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
James blunt is the most underrated singer. If you can listen to goodbye my lover without any emotion you’re a heartless bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.