Unpopular opinions #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “ignore” button is an underused resource on tattle :LOL:

Noel fielding in a ginger wig
I knew someone who was her neighbour when she was starting her career. Apparently her and her then-boyfriend had reeeeeally loud sex. That’s what Ive associated Florence with every since :LOL: a gal who knows how to enjoy herself..!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with you. I know a lot of women say 'my Dad doesn't own me! I'm my own person!' but I don't see it as being like that at all, it's the symbolic gesture I like
If my daughters boyfriend asked my husband for permission I’d smack him into next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The “ignore” button is an underused resource on tattle :LOL:
It's also a really annoying resource because it still shows you that said person has posted! Curiosity often got the better of me when I was ignoring one head in particular and I had to keep pressing "show ignored content"

Reactions: 10
Elderly people shouldn’t be allowed to drive. I’m so tired of being stuck behind Doris and Malcolm on a jolly to the garden centre doing 30mph in a 60 zone when I’m trying to get to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If my daughters boyfriend asked my husband for permission I’d smack him into next week.
🤣 It's not permission though, it's a symbolic gesture! I think it's a lovely thing to do and it can mean a lot to the father as well

Reactions: 9
Learner drivers shouldn’t be allowed to drive along main roads if they’re too nervous to go over 20mph. Keep them on the back roads until they gain more confidence. Nothing worse than being stuck behind an L plate trundling along at 10mph and having them break excessively because there’s a car driving on the opposite side of the road.

Reactions: 15
Elderly people shouldn’t be allowed to drive. I’m so tired of being stuck behind Doris and Malcolm on a jolly to the garden centre doing 30mph in a 60 zone when I’m trying to get to work!
It’s always on roads that you can’t overtake them on too.

then there’s the twats who go along at 40 on main roads but then stick to that speed when they go through 30 or 20 villages/areas

Reactions: 6
Chav ometer then goes off the scale if said picture is uploaded alongside the caption "Mummy's little Princess"
#myworld #myeverything #iveneverknownloveuntilnow #momlife #babygirl

The naked smart price version of a Demi Moore naked pregnancy bump.

Grab your cappa tracksuit, you’re a chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do you contort a baby into this pose for a picture?

Also how do you manage to take a photo of them without a nappy on against a white background without them shitting everywhere?
Calpol….
Calpol makes everything easier. 😐 drug the little feckers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's also a really annoying resource because it still shows you that said person has posted! Curiosity often got the better of me when I was ignoring one head in particular and I had to keep pressing "show ignored content"
Also if the person you are ignoring is the last person to post you won't see the thread until someone else comments, so if it's a fast-moving thread and the person you are ignoring is someone who posts on the thread all the time. chances are you won't see the thread again for a very long time.

Reactions: 4
My nephew was born when those photos were the rage. His hand was bluey/purple in his picture because all his weight was on it. It was the photographer who posed him like that. He started screaming when he was moved (probably pins and needles in his hand) and it ended up being the only photo they could keep.

SIL was fuming.

My kids thought it was hilarious and photoshopped a 70s style wig on the baby, which improved the photo no end.

Luckily my nephew was a delightful and gorgeous smiley baby, the rest of the time, so there are hundreds of lovely not posed photos of him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Inspirational quotes are tit. As are wooden words like ‘Happy Home‘ and hanging love hearts from wardrobe doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An old boss of mine had a giant, and I mean huge, portrait of his first born as a baby in his office.

She was dressed as a sunflower and in a plant pot.

I kid you not.

It was so bad it was mesmerising.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will never understand the baby photos. Bonus chav points if one of photos is the parents hands from either side cradling the baby!
Just take a cute picture on your phone and get it printed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.