Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Matching Christmas pajamas for the whole family isn’t sweet, it’s tacky as hell. Also, a family photo on the front of a christmas card is only of interest to you and the grandparents. No one else likes them and we actually pick holes in said photo if we get a card like this . True.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I feel like a lot of non binary people are just people that don't fit the beauty ideals, so go 'well nobody can say I'm an unattractive woman because I'm not a woman' etc. Same for men, but usually more women. Sofie hagen for example
I’d go a step further and say I don’t believe in non binary. I think people who don’t fit into traditional feminine or masculine traits think they’re different but really it’s just life we’re all different.

I will always respect other people who identify as non binary and anything else for that matter and wouldn’t direct hate towards them, they can do whatever they want it’s none of my business but I don’t believe non binary is a thing.

*it’s my unpopular opinion*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

AlanBanan

VIP Member
On the topic of sanitary towels, sanitary towels without wings need to be banned. Anytime I’ve woken up after wearing one, they do be closer to my forehead than my fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Poisonivy23

I feel like a lot of non binary people are just people that don't fit the beauty ideals, so go 'well nobody can say I'm an unattractive woman because I'm not a woman' etc. Same for men, but usually more women. Sofie hagen for example

Reactions: 41

BasilRathbon

Boxing is a barbaric practice that should have been banned years ago. Any so-called sport where the object is to punch your opponent repeatedly in the face until they lose consciousness and suffer brain damage has no place in the 21st century.

Reactions: 39

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Unpopular opinion,

the speed this thread moves at,
we really are a right bunch of judgemental twats 😂

I’ve never been so proud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Mint shower gel should be banned without question. I don’t know why anyone would think “let’s start my day feeling like my arsehole has been replaced with a polo mint”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Adults who count down the days to an exciting event and describe them as ‘sleeps’ need to get in the filthiest bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Daisymai

Those stupid wall stickers are tacky and make your house look stupid.

I’m feeling particularly bitter about this one as I spent hours dangling off the banisters of our stairs, peeling off this sticker that the previous owners had stuck on the wall. WHY?! 😫
9B7DEA65-063B-4F9F-B12C-AC238FFCFBE0.png

• Sick
  • Haha

that1

Chatty Member
The housing crisis isn’t because of supply and demand. There is an increasing number of empty homes in England, for example.

its a result of multiple issues which ultimately boil down to the fact that, a lot of wealthy and powerful people benefit from the housing crisis and so have no incentive or inclination to change it.

we have the places to home people, they exist. They’re just being monopolised and controlled as a resource.

• Sad

BasilRathbon

The McCanns had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance and are entirety innocent. *

* Of course I don't believe that any more than you do, I just fancied voicing an unpopular opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

that1

Chatty Member
On the topic of dog poop… sometime about a year ago, my dog pooped in a field/park area. The nearest bin wasn’t close so I bagged it and put it on top of our car to dispose of later.

when I got back, I completely forgot and drove off. I can only assume the dog poo bag came off on a road back or similar.

I’ve felt mortified about it ever since.

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
So I've thought long and hard about adding this one. I think it will really upset some people, but it's my opinion and that's what this thread is for right? OK, here goes...

Bra on is more comfortable than bra off.

There. I've said it.

• Wow
  • Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
Hugely unpopular opinion alert -

Fundamentally, I actually don't give a flying fuck how you want to identify or be seen. You are what you are and I only hop along with your delusion out of human decency. But even that is bullshit. Noone would respect me if I wanted to declare I was Bono, a toaster or a willow tree. Yet with sex it's for some reason ok? I am tired of having to pretend I care, most people don't, that's the hard cold truth. They are just too scared to be 'cancelled'.

It's about time we started seeing it for what it is, mental illness and a serious one at that. Gender I can accept - it's made up and there is no such rules as "pink for a girl, blue for a boy". Like and love whoever you want. But biological fact is biological fact and when you start fucking with that, you need serious psychological help. The fact we are enabling and profiting from this, is horrendous beyond belief.

Why is it ok to chop your cock off but if I asked them to take a toe or an elbow, I'd be sectioned? It's no fucking different. You aren't trans, you are unwell.

• Heart