Unpopular opinions #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure where that was but I've been to Cyprus and France and haven't had problem getting anything Covid related accepted. I'll assume they didn't have the right paperwork.
It was Holland. They werent accepting the NHS cert and you had to have an antigen test taken daily and get a code from that to be allowed to enter restaurants etc. If you were from the EU and had the digital cert though, that was suffice.

Reactions: 2
I find this a very British thing to do.
I can’t remember where I saw it, but the reason we use bowls is because we only have one sink whereas in places like America (it must’ve been on insta - why do the brits use bowls) they have two, so the crap gets poured down one sink and the other gets filled up
There’s always one bastard that brings a full cup of juice or the dregs of tea to be washed up and no where to pour it 😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone who is prepared to risk their life by getting into a very small unseaworthy boat and attempting to cross the English Channel is pretty brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People who voted for Brexit giving out that they dont get the same rules as Europeans.
Example; I was travelling a few weeks ago to Europe and there were people from England/Britain complaining that their Covid certs were not accepted and that the NHS cert should be accepted in Europe. You voted to leave, TOUGH!
maybe they didn’t actually vote to leave though? A lot of people didn’t and are annoyed at the changes

Reactions: 6
Not going to be popular with this.... I would like mobile phones to be automatically switched off once a vehicle engine is turned on. Some morons just cannot be trusted to not text or clutch a phone to their ear whilst driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If you're an adult with a speech impediment you should work with a speech therapist to correct it. 30 year olds with lisps sound ridiculous.

maybe they didn’t actually vote to leave though? A lot of people didn’t and are annoyed at the changes
Of course but they did preface their comment with "people who voted for Brexit".

Reactions: 2
Not going to be popular with this.... I would like mobile phones to be automatically switched off once a vehicle engine is turned on. Some morons just cannot be trusted to not text or clutch a phone to their ear whilst driving.
My phone automatically goes into “driving mode” when I get into the car, it means my phone won’t make any sounds or show any notifications if someone’s trying to contact me and if they text me it texts them back saying I’m driving!
I don’t know how people use their phone and drive anyway maybe I’m just bad at multitasking but there’s so much going on when behind the wheel how can you use your phone at the same time!

New thread

Reactions: 6
Omg I've got someone on FB who has fybromyalgia or however you spell it and she hashtags all her posts with #fybrowarrior and it's so cringey. They're like a cult! All the comments on her posts are from other sufferers and it really is like a competition over who has it worse! You don't see me adding everyone who has IBS on FB and hashtagging all my posts #IBSWarrior
I know a couple of people with that..they call themselves "fibro warriors 🙄 but they have the Monday to Friday kind...come the weekend they're kicking their height on pub tables!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.