Unpopular opinions #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion,

the speed this thread moves at,
we really are a right bunch of judgemental twats 😂

I’ve never been so proud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jenna Dewan is not remotely attractive and I think she’s a peculiar looking woman and have no idea why anyone thinks she’s hot.

Reactions: 4
Jenna Dewan is not remotely attractive and I think she’s a peculiar looking woman and have no idea why anyone thinks she’s hot.
I mean it looks like she’s been beating with the ugly stick…..

C42E9B3B-ED76-410A-9F1F-5E3C81ACA975.jpeg

where is that spare mouthwash when you need it, I’m still far too sober 😐
Sober, yet minty fresh 😋

isn’t she the one that got knocked up within 3 minutes of being dumped?

Now Channing and that miserable Jessie J weirdo, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean it looks like she’s been beating with the ugly stick…..

View attachment 856711

where is that spare mouthwash when you need it, I’m still far too sober 😐
Sober, yet minty fresh 😋

isn’t she the one that got knocked up within 3 minutes of being dumped?

Now Channing and that miserable Jessie J weirdo, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND 😂
Yeah nah I still think she looks like a hobbit 😂

How on earth did JJ pull Channing?! So bizzare!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah nah I still think she looks like a hobbit 😂

How on earth did JJ pull Channing?! So bizzare!!!!!
I fear I’ll drag back up the bi argument 😂 she wouldn’t be my type, not even for the insta likes 😂

Jessie J is just annoying to even look at, I don’t understand it… I just don’t get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a unpopular opinion but this is the most active thread iv found So asking in here 🤣 does anyone know how many posts/interaction you need to be able to create a thread? Someone told me it was 100 but I still can't make one 🤔

Marzipan is disgusting.
Princess Diana wasn't a saint
Primark is cheap tat
Erika Girardi knew stuff about Tom's fraud
Not all nurses are good people
Boris Johnson is a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry it seems to 100.
A post is a message? Like a comment on a thread? 🤔 I have 100 of those .. I don't know il just have to wait lol thankyou hun xx edit - never mind I'm an idiot it's there, I was looking in the wrong place 🤣

Marzipan is disgusting.
Princess Diana wasn't a saint
Primark is cheap tat
Erika Girardi knew stuff about Tom's fraud
Not all nurses are good people
Boris Johnson is a twit
How dare you insult Primark 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no pride in being born on a particular piece of land. It's like being proud to have legs. I'm just British by chance. I'm not ashamed of it either. It just is.

People who don't mind bulls being wanked off/cows being artificially inseminated to produce meat/dairy but who get mad at people wanking off animals for sexual gratification are hypocrites. Both are wrong.

The term "school run", is used by people to make taking their kids to school seem like a huge deal. My mum just took me and my siblings to school.

(Still catching up. Wow this thread is speeeedy)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do not get recycling. Why am I pissing about separating my cardboard and plastic while the people who came up with it flying all over the world constantly to discuss it?

Reactions: 30
I fear I’ll drag back up the bi argument 😂 she wouldn’t be my type, not even for the insta likes 😂

Jessie J is just annoying to even look at, I don’t understand it… I just don’t get it 😂
Jessie J is bog standard, but her skin 😍 (not to eat, Basil)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we have a boxing match or something similar with breastfeeding mothers vs formula feeding mothers, to try and settle this discourse once and for all?
Surely it's the babies that need to fight. The one on the best diet would surely be the winner.

Obvs a formula fed mum would win in a boxing match. She's not spent all her energy on making milk and can just punch the breastfeeding mum in her sore boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some more Christmas humbug.

My kids at least are not in the least bit interested in spending Christmas with family. They want to open their presents and spend the rest of the day bitching on social media.

I avoid the office Xmas do as I would avoid the Black Death.

Christmas tree photos on Facebook. Enough said.

It’s is not better to give than to receive. At least not in this context.

There is absolutely nothing on a Christmas dinner which I find tasty or appetising. Except Pigs in Blankets. Which were served on Mount Olympus.

The Fortune Telling fish you get in Christmas Crackers tells lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Molly Mae has a nice body but her head is shaped similarly to a Lego characters head. Her jaw is very square shaped. I don’t know why people think she’s good looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I avoid the office Xmas do as I would avoid the Black Death.
I’ve never been to a Christmas work do in my life and don’t plan on ever going to one. Love hearing all the gossip on the Monday morning though :coffee: 2 years ago one of the guys at our work punched the manager in the face and tbh I was a bit gutted I missed it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.