Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
😂😂 I have posted plenty opinions. Trying to be less offensive 🤫

Ps back to school next week not this week 😋

Reactions: 1

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Were things like that solely in her gift? Considering that diamond has been in the crown jewels since Queen Victoria's reign, I suspect not.

I think people overestimate the power she had.
Not calling anyone a Nazi, but things the Nazis stole are being returned. Does it really matter whether it's her grandmother or great grandmother who stole it. This is an easy start as it's only an object.

Unfortunately it's far easier just to say sorry.

But we are going off topic if we start discussing random tangents. My fault😭 for bringing it up.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
I don't believe Camilla should be titled Queen (although I know the previous Queen wanted it) but I also think that times have moved on a lot since Diana died. People complain a lot about "she's being erased/forgotten!" yet she still has an army of fans, and it's to be understood that someone who died 25 years ago is no longer part of public discussion and decisions aren't made with her in mind
she cant be cos shes not royal - shes King Consort

Rxt156

VIP Member
I love salad cream but fuck paying £3 for Heinz salad cream

Aldi 80p one does the job and tastes the same. Can’t scrimp on ketchup tho👌🏻

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It was the Queen Mum who liked dubonnet and gin, wasn't it? What the fuck is dubonnet anyway? Is it something like Campari?
according to my mother (who is apparently an expert as of today 🤣) the queen mum used to drink a d&g before dinner every night and the queen followed suit.

it’s an aperitif (so guessing a little like campari), i’ve never had it! pop around to mine unpopular opinions thread and i’ll try and mix some up 🤣🤣

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Do you not consume any dairy out of choice, or due to allergies?
There are no allergies, it is choice, well kind of. I have an autoimmune condition and follow Wahls Protocol as much as I can. I believe on a cellular level dairy is harmful to us. Of course, there are the odd Reese's Pieces slip up though.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Milk per 100g is about 3-4g, eggs is over 10. I'd say milk is comparable source of protein to eg potatoes, i have no idea why it's being branded as high protein source.

In terms of being vegetarian, I do struggle with animal suffering and feel guilty about it, but having tried to eat a diet without meet I couldn't keep much down, it's just not feasible for me. Would be keen on some lab grown meat though
Your figures are wrong. Sorry.
Animals don’t have to suffer to be used as produce. That’s the point. Hell I don’t want any animal to suffer either!

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Unfortunately there are people who poison cats the same as people who like to hide nails in sausages for dogs to find. Shall we keep dogs inside as well?

mcfeez

VIP Member
I think there’s a bit of a difference between making religion your personality and wearing the crucifix?

Presumably Muslim women who wear the hijab also make religion their personality also?
To me overt outward displays of religion is making it a big part of your personality

BTW, I never said there was a problem with this. I was just merely highlighting that lots of people complain when atheists supposedly do it but not the same with religious folk.

Mamacita

VIP Member
Cats are natural born killers and are often out hunting so I don’t see how one can make it work.

Unless you ban the cat from going outdoors or stick wings on a piece of lettuce and make it fly for the cat to hunt. 🙄
Yeah I guess keeping the cat indoor is the only way it can be achieved. Even then there are flies and spiders though, but not sure if they would count those as meat 🤣