Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliebobs

Isn’t there a whole thing about how he’s gay and how these relationships are contract ones?

Though why settled for such young women I don’t know
I read on the daily mail comments (the most reliable source of information HA) he’s rumoured to be in a relationship with “LH” but it’s driving me mad because I don’t know who LH is!!!

insectoverlords

Going back to what I said yesterday about climate change protesters taking it too far. They’ve now glued themselves to the speaker’s chair in the l Commons. 🤣 The are a bloody nuisance and people will not take any notice of what they are protesting about because they take it to the extreme. 🙄

What do you think would be an effective strategy that would get the results they're looking for?

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I‘ve read that the bbc won’t be showing any comedy programmes in this time of mourning, it’s just ridiculous.

Not to sound harsh or insensitive, but it doesn’t look like we’ll be getting a day off.
We’re not for a death but we should get one for Charles’ coronation

mcfeez

VIP Member
I feel there’s a difference between wearing a necklace and actively telling people that you’re atheist/agnostic though. Wearing a crucifix necklace doesn’t make my religion my personality - why would anyone comment on it?
It's my interpretation. If I saw you wearing a necklace like that I'd assume you were a Christian, a rather devoted one if you want to proclaim it publicly. Religion, particularly for those who are devoted, has a heavy influence on people's lives and shapes a lot of what they do.

This is just my opinion. I'm not saying these are facts.

Also - a lot of people complain about atheists actively declaring themselves so when the truth can be bit different. I mentioned being atheist to someone in a conversation where to say so was relevant and appropriate and immediately had to listen to the 'OMG atheists won't shut up about being atheist' tirade despite being explicitly asked my own beliefs.

Rxt156

VIP Member
So what you’re saying is, you’re happy to sit back and watch drama unfold but you’re too scared to post an opinion.

Thank god you’re back to work you can get paid for doing work instead of absolutely nothing like you have all summer 😜
I have posted my opinion plenty! How many more times shall I say it 😂

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Would Diana, had she lived, and still been married to old Charlie, have been titled Queen? Because she was an actual Princess. I don't really understand royalty, I had no idea that when Charles dies, William will be king, then after him, his 3 kids, then Harry. Queen Meghan will be in for a very rough ride if that happens.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
It probably depends where you live. When I had my cat there wernt really any main roads and he could get to the nature bit without crossing a road.

But if I lived near a busy road, or the cat was likely to want to cross a main road, then I probably would just cat proof the garden and not let them roam. Depends on the cat as well. Some arnt that bothered about wandering and others go miles.
Even quiet roads can pose a danger.

There are some very sick and twisted people out there. 🤬🤬🤬

Mamacita

VIP Member
It probably depends where you live. When I had my cat there wernt really any main roads and he could get to the nature bit without crossing a road.

But if I lived near a busy road, or the cat was likely to want to cross a main road, then I probably would just cat proof the garden and not let them roam. Depends on the cat as well. Some arnt that bothered about wandering and others go miles.
Depends on a cat as well if they want to go outside at all so don't think it can be said that keeping cats inside is cruel full stop. I have indoor cats and the door has been left open accidentally a couple of times and they didn't actually venture outside, just had a peek from further away. While my neighbours cat when he got to certain age literally started throwing himself at the door to be let out despite never being outside before