Unpopular Opinions #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@HeyGuyth that’s good you are able to make that choice for yourself. I myself for the most part only eat organic free range foods - I’m incredibly lucky I can afford to. However it doesn’t make someone a “bleep” because they can only afford to feed themselves or their family a cheap meal. We will see a lot more of this over the coming months and years as we head further into the cost of living crisis, people will focus more on filling their and their families stomach before worrying about ethicality.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@HeyGuyth that’s good you are able to make that choice for yourself. I myself for the most part only eat organic whole range foods - I’m incredibly lucky I can afford to. However it doesn’t make someone a “bleep” because they can only afford to feed themselves or their family a cheap meal. We will see a lot more of this over the coming months and years as we head further into the cost of living crisis, people will focus more on filling their and their families stomach before worrying about ethicality.
Exactly this. When people are facing the cost of living crisis they’re not going to think about what life the chicken had before ending up as a chicken breast chest…they’ll be thinking of feeding themselves and their children, buying whatever they can afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Johnny Depp is a filthy old pervert (please let’s not start a discussion about the amber heard trial here as there’s already a thread for that), when you look at the history of the women he has dated, they were all extremely young and with massive age gaps between him and them.
Exactly this. When people are facing the cost of living crisis they’re not going to think about what life the chicken had before ending up as a chicken breast chest…they’ll be thinking of feeding themselves and their children, buying whatever they can afford.
Thank you for being inclusive and not transphobic 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't care, it's wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait, did you say the chest thing as a joke? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will be the same for clothes etc too, as much as we’d all love to contribute to sustainable clothing - an end to child labour and so on, reality is for a large amount of families they will buy what they can afford without a thought of where it comes from. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Leo DiCaprio is supposed to be banned from some London hotels for beating up (paid) women guests of his as his kink.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't care, it's wrong.
So what do they eat if they can’t afford anything? I substitute a lot of my meat but it’s fairly expensive and hardly ever discounted. Plus the quantity is fairly small and I can’t imagine how an average family would make it last a whole week

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.