Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
The cats issue is a no win situation tbh, I personally think it’s cruel to keep a cat banged up in doors all day and never let it out, but obviously if you do let them out they get killed on the roads
And there are some sick people out there who like to feed them anti freeze, which is incredibly toxic.

Reactions: 1

Ensay

VIP Member
There are no allergies, it is choice, well kind of. I have an autoimmune condition and follow Wahls Protocol as much as I can. I believe on a cellular level dairy is harmful to us. Of course, there are the odd Reese's Pieces slip up though.
Makes sense. Like you say, to each their own!

Merpedy

VIP Member
I remember the Dianna coverage and that as over kill as well.
There is no need for the main channels to keep reporting on it, just keep it to one channel.

We're not going to agree on it to be honest.
The scheduling seems a bit better. Still a few news only channels but also some more normal stuff

Hopefully they’ll still do the more or less normal news at 6 and 10 that aren’t just having the same 5 conversations with the same 10 pictures or videos

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
She wasn’t very kind when she hit her bf with a lamp though, was she?

The whole thing was tragic but I don’t think it’s fair to say that trolling, after she was arrested for domestic violence, caused her to commit suicide. She was obviously very emotionally unstable. Did her mum not blame the police and CPS? I’m sure I remember reading that she screamed at a police women during the inquest saying it was her fault.
Oh I know I was just commenting that she did used to speak about being trolled quite a bit, which is what she used the quote for. I weren't saying it caused her to commit suicide.

UO - Niall is the only decent one out of One Direction.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Someone saying they think something is disgusting (eg drinking another mammals milk) does not mean they think you shouldn’t drink it, it means they think it’s disgusting 🤪 if you’re already guzzling the cow udder squash at this age I doubt anyone will convince you otherwise 😂

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The shops in my area all open at 11am on a Sunday and close at 5pm.

I only found out recently that the tesco express opens sooner but their prices are much higher.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
My good friend moans about some of the stuff she sees on FB feeds and I tell her to unfollow. Absolutely not, she says, she enjoys hate reading them 🤣
I don't enjoy hate reading. Some of the stuff on there is ok and I like a meme. I really strict who I follow on FB. I don't belong to any groups and my account is very private. I just think first day back at school photos are very naff especially when it's teenagers.

Run 101

I think Johnny Depp is a filthy old pervert (please let’s not start a discussion about the amber heard trial here as there’s already a thread for that), when you look at the history of the women he has dated, they were all extremely young and with massive age gaps between him and them.

Thank you for being inclusive and not transphobic 🙏
Its chicken BREAST