Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
People are struggling to top up their children's school lunch cards so where will they find the money for better quality meat?!
It's not my problem really. I donate to the foodbank but don't have much myself. I still manage to buy high welfare meat/eggs/dairy.

Reactions: 1

Wolfshead

Many vegans lie to themselves about how many animals/creatures birds etc die for their food. No matter what we eat, things die to put the food on our table be it directly or indirectly

I wonder how high vegan food will rise as so much has to be flown over and so much isn't sustainable Anyone vegan needs to be stocking up IMO
What's "vegan food"? A genuine question - just curious.

Idiots that try this shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals.
My dog is vegetarian because her system won't tolerate meat. Perhaps you should do a little reading?

Merpedy

VIP Member
Children aren’t old enough to consent though. If they want to share their own photographs when they’re older it should be their choice when they are informed of risks and benefits
I don’t think anyone is really going to want to consent to pervs creeping on them and sexualising their images though?

Plus with how young many kids get social media accounts I don’t think they’re informed of this particular issue

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Cos you said people should be allowed to express their beliefs but that they also shouldn’t talk about them 😂. You not wanting them to talk to you about it personally is different but you didn’t make that distinction initially.
I read it back and I see what you mean tbf

Serene Serena

VIP Member
They were always overrated anyway. Just another cog in Simon Cowell’s money-making machine of manufactured pop shite. Never understood the hype.
Five teenagers who could sing a bit, somehow captured the hearts of teenagers all over the world, and made them all an absolute fortune.- including the evil genius Simon Cowell.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Re Caroline flack. I recall her ex bf, the one who went to work/live abroad mentioned in a twitter post? That she hit him too after the assault became public but I think he deleted it due to public pressure.

shadowcat5

VIP Member
What exactly is the purpose of Charles doing a tour? Do the nations care? Just get him on the throne and get on with it. I cba

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
And I just wanted my opinion to be known clearly?

Though with the way these threads go a lot of people definitely have the idea that they should change the opinion completely. Understandable on some topics tbf
Loud and clear here 🫡. I think your opinion is popular, judging by the volume of people on Facebook, Instagram, twitter, tik tok, Snapchat etc sharing their photos daily 😂 mines is unpopular.

• Haha
I have had cats all my life and only one was in an accident that was possible road related but I'm not 100% sure it wasn't the old fella up the road who booted it. He hated cats and my cat had just gone out and although she was found in the road under a parked car, my neighbour said she see her drag herself there from right where the old fella lived. Broken back, she had to be PTS.

Cats do get run over though, but its a risk I take, same as any risk when you let your kids out when young.
It probably depends where you live. When I had my cat there wernt really any main roads and he could get to the nature bit without crossing a road.

But if I lived near a busy road, or the cat was likely to want to cross a main road, then I probably would just cat proof the garden and not let them roam. Depends on the cat as well. Some arnt that bothered about wandering and others go miles.