Unpopular Opinions #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I think Vardy is a crappy human being and societies body shaming standards are hypocritical at best , I don't have all that much sympathy for Peter Andre.

Maybe don't slag around with women like Rebecca Vardy and Katie Price. Maybe don't bleep your kids out on television, I bet the last week has been so much fun for them at school.

Reactions: 15
Whilst I think Vardy is a crappy human being and societies body shaming standards are hypocritical at best , I don't have all that much sympathy for Peter Andre.

Maybe don't slag around with women like Rebecca Vardy and Katie Price. Maybe don't bleep your kids out on television, I bet the last week has been so much fun for them at school.
I thought he was trying to cash in on the chipolata or why wait till now to get his voice heard :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
irritating that men get to continue being handsome bachelors about town while we apparently transform into pillars of dust though.
Heh. Only from a very macho point of view. Some men become very invisible in that they look like lots of other men. Some women age like fine wine. I think a lot of people go through phases in life where there 's little interest in them from potential partners, then random (good) interest that couldn't have been predicted.

Reactions: 2
I'm in my early 30s and already sick of hearing advice aimed at people my age / a few years older about "midlife", how I should expect to become "invisible" and so on and find it impossible to make new friends or meet new sexual partners after 35 or 40. It's enough to make anyone scream

It's so backwards and unfair and sadly mother nature is a misogynistic witch.

My 20's were horrible - lonely, lost, terrible mental and physical health.
Turning 30 was a real celebration for me - the next chapter, and it's certainly 1000x better than my twenties.

All in all, youth is overrated.

Edited to add - they are right though, making friends as a grown up is darn near impossible!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Edited to add - they are right though, making friends as a grown up is darn near impossible!
Interesting, well I have made more friends in my 40s and 50s than at any other point in my life, and I'm still making new ones. I think I'm less self-conscious, less anxious about what other people think and generally just much happier and relaxed! And that's translated well into my social life ...

(tempted to say "UO" but might get sworn at 😂😂😂😂😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t understand any of this fuckery 😐 I need a word document and power point presentation to keep up with what’s in “trend” right now.
I’m waiting for someone to pipe up and say their dog is gender neutral.

cis is short for sister…. 😐
Cis isn’t short for sister 😂
It’s from stereoisomerism in chemistry

Reactions: 2
the way everyone’s attitudes change when you’re a woman turning 35 was crazy to me, even worse if you’re a single childfree woman. like you say, sick of people telling me this is the beginning of the end of my attractive sociable years 🤣

if it’s any consolation, at 36, my 30s have been the happiest years of my life and i fully expect my forties to be the same.

irritating that men get to continue being handsome bachelors about town while we apparently transform into pillars of dust though.
I'm as beautiful as I was in my 20s but now I'm confident, self assured know what I want and don't hang all my happiness on men. I'm much happier.

Some.of the most beautiful women in the world are 30 plus.

But biology is a bitvh. Men go through pubity then are just men, always a constant never changing.

We have to be hormonal balls of fluctuations, ruin our bodies through kids and then when you think it's over, the menepours hits and your body just fails you. God is a mysoganist

(Sorry for spelling mistakes, drunk)

Reactions: 11
They worse and far too expensive, my son can get a pasty for almost £3 we live in the North in a town of poverty apparently
£3 is a lot for one item! 😱 You expect that kind of price on the high street, not in a school. Where I am a school lunch costs around £2.30 as a ‘meal deal’. That’s a main, a drink and a dessert.

One of the issues is that a lot of schools catering is now ran by private companies who are out to make as much profit as they can, the product quality decreases, the price increases. Rather than it being about providing healthy nutritious meals for school children.

Reactions: 3
Cis isn’t short for sister 😂
It’s from stereoisomerism in chemistry
Csis is short for sister 😬
If someone called me a cSis…. It would need to be my sibling 😐

i don’t really care what gender someone is or what sexual orientation but I do care about others putting weird labels on someone else/me 🫠

Reactions: 14
Interesting, well I have made more friends in my 40s and 50s than at any other point in my life, and I'm still making new ones.
Same here. Actually, I have really great long-standing friends and am now making more acquaintances, which is fun.

Reactions: 1
Same here. Actually, I have really great long-standing friends and am now making more acquaintances, which is fun.
I wish this was the same for me. I had a LOT of friends when I was younger. But most moved away or I moved away and now I have found it really difficult to make new friends.

Reactions: 4
£3 is a lot for one item! 😱 You expect that kind of price on the high street, not in a school. Where I am a school lunch costs around £2.30 as a ‘meal deal’. That’s a main, a drink and a dessert.

One of the issues is that a lot of schools catering is now ran by private companies who are out to make as much profit as they can, the product quality decreases, the price increases. Rather than it being about providing healthy nutritious meals for school children.
This is a town local business, I can go in town and buy this product for £1.20. When I'm at work I get reduced priced meals. Schools are businesses these days 🙄 £90 a month I spend on school meals for one 11 year old, its disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
School lunches in the 80’s/90’s were the tit!!

Probably cost 12 quid these days.

E8580F0A-D299-4223-B2B5-BC921F6C5A7F.jpeg

Bring these back and duck off with this healthy eating crap.
If I can’t spell it I shouldn’t have to eat it. 😐

Also,
Wooden cutlery and paper straws need to duck all the way off.
Try eating something with a wooden spoon and you might as well lick a floor.

UO: McDonald's is beyond crap
McDumpster food
I’m gagging on it…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
giving teenage boys a huge amount of money and influence without finishing school just because they happen to be okay at a sport is a mistake. lots wrong with the us sports system but they at lest encourage their players to go to college 🤦🏼‍♀️

for evidence, here is jack grealish literally not being able to identify a map of the the uk. nothing going on in that brain except dust and feathers:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Winston Churchill was a piece of tit.

I only despair at the idea of Liz II dying because the media will be full of tit about how amazing she was.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
People who disrespect Churchill and other historically brave heroes who fought for our democracy today need to duck off back to whichever hole they crawled out of. I’m assuming Putin’s bunker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.