Unpopular Opinions #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably not an UO - but why are people so bitter on some of these threads... I understand people have opinions and feel quite strongly about certain things, but some of the comments that's written about some people comes across quite harsh - not any person in particular.. but some threads are ruthless!!! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
probably not an UO - but why are people so bitter on some of these threads... I understand people have opinions and feel quite strongly about certain things, but some of the comments that's written about some people comes across quite harsh - not any person in particular.. but some threads are ruthless!!! xx
It’s just the nature of a gossip site though innit, or online in general, much worse is said online than irl as it is seen as anonymous and safe/less repercussions, add in the fact people get validated in the form of likes/agreement from other users. TBF I think a lot that is said here is probably thought by many more, who don’t say it to save face. I get what you mean about things crossing a line though.

Reactions: 3
I hate patchouli, it smells like weed and it's so disgusting, sick of it being so heavily featured in so many perfumes
I read this and thought who the duck can hate pikachu

I’m sure he smells like sunshine and cheap plastic/synthetic fibres 😐
3E15F01E-8608-452C-8F66-CFAD3CC58F28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
you’re going around threads saying “don’t say this/don’t say that”

then going on the Marcus Mitchell thread calling him an hole.

sorry but cop on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

sorry but cop on 😂
I think that’s what it comes down to though doesn’t it. People say things then feel guilty and start clutching pearls ‘ooooh, that crosses a line!’ - makes them feel better about whatever they’ve done, said, etc. Just own it, huns! (Soz ginderella not targeting you, tbh I agree, he is an arse, lol)

Oh and I cannot stand posters who get all high and mighty about what is written about an influencer on a thread as if it’s personally said to attack that poster! No it bleeping isn’t, get a grip!

Reactions: 7
I think that’s what it comes down to though doesn’t it. People say things then feel guilty and start clutching pearls ‘ooooh, that crosses a line!’ - makes them feel better about whatever they’ve done, said, etc. Just own it, huns! (Soz ginderella not targeting you, tbh I agree, he is an arse, lol)

Oh and I cannot stand posters who get all high and mighty about what is written about an influencer on a thread as if it’s personally said to attack that poster! No it bleeping isn’t, get a grip!
or that condescending twatty as hell
“ladies no need to…..”
“we don’t need to sink to”…..
“it gives tattle a bad name” type of comment 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11

sorry but cop on 😂
[/QUOTE]

he is an hole though 😂 and I'm definitely not saying 'don't say this / don't say that'! i'm referring to some posts that are really quite uncalled for. As i said, i understand it is matter of opinion. Just some things I've read my time on Tattle have made me like :oops: xx

edited to include - people commenting on someones weight who have just had a baby or commenting on someone having a dusty floor is pretty ruthless in my opinion. someone begging for money for a night out is an hole

Last edited:
We all have our boundaries of gossip/bitching, especially relating to certain topics that may be close to home. It does make me cringe abit at how nitpicky some comments can be, like there are 101 things to be annoyed about but there will be a tangent about a choice of paint colour and how that means they're an awful person etc😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all have our boundaries of gossip/bitching, especially relating to certain topics that may be close to home. It does make me cringe abit at how nitpicky some comments can be, like there are 101 things to be annoyed about but there will be a tangent about a choice of paint colour and how that means they're an awful person etc😂
that’s what I mean though in the sense that it’s the nature of a gossip site. Thread goes abit quiet so people nitpick and say what might get them a few likes/slaps on the back/bring the thread to life again. Orrrr because ‘everyone else is doing it, miss!’, Yano!
I know a few comments I’ve made I look back and think, apple you are a twit 😆

(Lord, I hate the trend for grey and crushed velvet everything though! I blame Hinch! Makes me want to go over the walls with hot pink farrow and ball!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this is the thread for it so.
I’m so sick of new member with about 4 posts deciding it’s their right/job to dictate what others post……..

ladies leave the farrow and ball baubanche orange statement wall alone, we’re better than that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.