Unpopular Opinions #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
giving teenage boys a huge amount of money and influence without finishing school just because they happen to be okay at a sport is a mistake. lots wrong with the us sports system but they at lest encourage their players to go to college šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

for evidence, here is jack grealish literally not being able to identify a map of the the uk. nothing going on in that brain except dust and feathers:

Oh yes he is thick as pig tit but heā€™s made so much money he will never have to work. Itā€™s not great heā€™s dumb but an education would be wasted on him anyway as he wouldnā€™t use it.
Totally think he should know what a map of the UK is though. He really is very dumb isnā€™t he.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Winston Churchill was a piece of tit.

I only despair at the idea of Liz II dying because the media will be full of tit about how amazing she was.
He certainly was. it's so fascinating how history books and media can make good men evil and evil men good.

As Malcolm X once said

ā€œIf you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.ā€

I can understand people being fooled before the internet but now with so much info at your fingertips even with so much hidden and censored it's easy enough to find out the truth. To not look into everything you were taught is being willingly ignorant

Reactions: 8
I don't mind 'cis', as I just see it as a descriptor. I'd use "biological" though as it's clearer.

While McDonald's food is cheapy and obviously not good for you, I still think it tastes good and is fine to have as long as it's an occasional treat, not a regular thing.

Reactions: 5
If parents can't co-parent then they need to take a foot away from their kids
bloody hell thatā€™s harsh, I know itā€™s easier for a single parent to keep track of a kid that canā€™t move much but I find locking them in the shed works over removing limbs and stuff šŸ˜

UO the Queen is already dead.
Hasnā€™t she been ā€œdeadā€ since 2003 along with Philip or somethingā€¦isnā€™t she a victim of the ā€œnew orderā€.
Iā€™m sure someone at Apple or Microsoft killed her off with the help of Elon Musk I saw it on Twitter.

no, that was in fact just a horse put there to make it look like the queen, nothing to see hereā€¦. šŸ˜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't mind 'cis', as I just see it as a descriptor. I'd use "biological" though as it's clearer.

While McDonald's food is cheapy and obviously not good for you, I still think it tastes good and is fine to have as long as it's an occasional treat, not a regular thing.
Woman or trans woman is enough. We don't need to complicate things.

Reactions: 18
I donā€™t want to call this stupid but she was just at the horse show
I think this is a conspiracy theory not an UO

Anyway Winston Churchill is a human being so he could be both a pos and a hero. People arenā€™t exclusively good or evil. Get a grip

Reactions: 9
Oh yes he is thick as pig tit but heā€™s made so much money he will never have to work. Itā€™s not great heā€™s dumb but an education would be wasted on him anyway as he wouldnā€™t use it.
Totally think he should know what a map of the UK is though. He really is very dumb isnā€™t he.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this really made me laugh for some reason, just picturing poor vacant eyed jack grealish sat in a classroom surrounded by kids, trying to identity his own birthplace on a map.

youā€™re right, it would have been a waste!

Reactions: 5
Cis is an offensive term.

The correct word for an adult female is Woman. If people are so keen on the using the correct terms for gender then they need to get this right.
I am a woman.

And trans women - men with a penis and testicles - are men. Get out of here with calling yourself a woman, I've had enough of this tit šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Harry Styles is overrated in every sense. Heā€™s neither hot nor charismatic and his music blends into a generic pile of radio hits of the month.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Harry Styles is overrated in every sense. Heā€™s neither hot nor charismatic and his music blends into a generic pile of radio hits of the month.
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

i also find every aspect of his ā€œimageā€ completely disingenuous and lazy so, agree.

Reactions: 17

The thing is that both cis women and trans men are biological women. So itā€™s confusing.

i donā€™t like cis, not to be a dick but as the biological norm I donā€™t think I need a pre fix to point out I am a woman. Iā€™m happy to call trans women trans women or even women in ear shot but theyā€™re not a woman like I am.

Reactions: 16
Harry styles is sexy
it is an unpopular opinion alright šŸ˜‚

Zero personal style and average ā€œmusicā€ made in a studio with little input by him.

When you need to dress in female clothes, fake relationships and wear nail varnish or eyeliner to get headlines because your management told you to you need to reassess your career.
And wash your damn hair.
He irritates me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Clearly peopleā€™s characters arenā€™t binary, except to some degree they are. Rapists, murderers and paedophiles arenā€™t decent.

Chamberlain failed to appease Hitler and Churchill wielded his influence to alert the world to the threat represented by Naziā€™s. He literally fought for our democracy today. What legacy are you going to leave?

Reactions: 3
it is an unpopular opinion alright šŸ˜‚

Zero personal style and average ā€œmusicā€ made in a studio with little input by him.

When you need to dress in female clothes, fake relationships and wear nail varnish or eyeliner to get headlines because your management told you to you need to reassess your career.
And wash your damn hair.
He irritates me šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I can feel the passion in your hatred! He has been sooooo successful as a solo artist though even if he doesnā€™t write the songs or if the hype is orchestrated (isnā€™t it always). He is doing something right šŸ˜… must be rolling in it Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What legacy are you going to leave?
I want to be known for inventing the ginger nut biscuitā€¦.

but thankfully itā€™s already been invented šŸ˜

calm down! šŸ˜‚
are we really ride or dying for Churchill now šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I can feel the passion in your hatred! He has been sooooo successful as a solo artist though even if he doesnā€™t write the songs or if the hype is orchestrated (isnā€™t it always). He is doing something right šŸ˜… must be rolling in it Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£
Listen, I canā€™t blame the irritant for cashing in!!!
šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m not hating on his game just his complete lack of personality away from his managementā€™s ā€œhow to be a wokey Cokey pop star 101ā€ manual and flash cards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.