Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter;
International Women’s day…. A day to celebrate women,
but also men,
mostly men, 😐
men who are now women,

ok so it’s international “Men who are now women day….”

if you were born female you’ve already been told to go sit in the corner and shut up you’re not relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Personally ,I was happy with just Muvvers Day & Father's Day .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Trans should not be included in “international womens day”. If they want a day, they can make one of their own. Doesn’t mean I will acknowledge it though.

Hang on, don’t they get an entire month of Pride!? Where we all have to suffer rainbows shoved up our arses? They need to pipe the hell down.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Trans should not be included in “international womens day”. If they want a day, they can make one of their own. Doesn’t mean I will acknowledge it though.
they made Ukraine about their movement 😐
Apparently the hostility, aggression and acts of violence people in the Ukraine are experiencing from Russia is similar to what they experience as trans women in a community,
It’s laughable, sorry but it’s gone too far with that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I think tattle is a bit obsessed with Trans in general (not saying there's not issues etc)

I've just noticed it always seems to find its way into other threads and every unpopular opinion thread so far

Reactions: 4
I think tattle is a bit obsessed with Trans in general (not saying there's not issues etc)

I've just noticed it always seems to find its way into other threads and every unpopular opinion thread so far
Because if anyone expresses their distaste for it elsewhere we will either be silenced or cancelled I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

because it’s the one topic or “movement” that’s AGGRESSIVELY forced down your neck on every other platform around.
Sarah Everards murder, what community poped up to say they experience worse.
But it’s similar to BLM, say anything negative and you’re “racist/homophobic”

• Heart
Reactions: 30

But so have fig rolls, breast feeding and smelly dogs to be fair :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
they made Ukraine about them 😐
Apparently the people of Ukraine are experiencing the same hostility from Russia as they experience as a trans community,
It’s laughable. Sorry but it’s gone too far
They always have to wangle themselves into every scenario where a group of people are oppressed. Being trans is a lifestyle choice/fetish fgs.

Reactions: 17

Hang on, don’t they get an entire month of Pride!? Where we all have to suffer rainbows shoved up our arses? They need to pipe the hell down.
They also get February as LGBTQIAXYZ+++ History month.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s get back to the fig roll days….

Winner of the top tier best chocolate and biscuit award.

94BAC131-988A-4659-980C-BD16B0ECBB24.jpeg
08B225A7-B0B2-479C-BDB9-69F8AE02A2F1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Do people still wear mink coats? They must be vintage now, so surely it’s okay to wear a coat made from hundreds of dead rat-like creatures?

My grandma had a fox fur stole complete with a foxy head, ears, eyes, nose, and a foxy tail. It was revolting and terrifying to me as a small child.

However, I love my leather biker jacket, handbag and boots - though if the bag was made from a cow’s face, I probably wouldn’t like it so much.
I was going to bring up fur coats.

I can see the argument about wearing vintage but how do we define vintage? I have a family member who has a mink coat but it is about 50 years old now and is never worn these days and hasn't been for many years. Remember Pete Burns was allowed to wear his gorilla coat because it was vintage?

I don't advocate wearing real fur these days. It is, on the whole, very unnecessary but I also realise there are circumstances were faux fur is no substitute.

Reactions: 4
Also what is Queer? I thought Queer was an insult that the gay community reclaimed? But it’s used to describe anyone who isn’t straight right? Or is gay/lesbian/bi not the correct terminology anymore?

Reactions: 8
Because if anyone expresses their distaste for it elsewhere we will either be silenced or cancelled I guess.
I tend not to go on social media but I can only imagine it's a minefield on there. I came from another forum where there were mass banning's at the mere mention of the topic.

Also what is Queer? I thought Queer was an insult that the gay community reclaimed? But it’s used to describe anyone who isn’t straight right? Or is gay/lesbian/bi not the correct terminology anymore?
I think it means someone with some sort of kink now. Don’t get me started on what the + means. Paedophilia and beastiality yet to be added one would assume.

Reactions: 3
because it’s the one topic or “movement” that’s AGGRESSIVELY forced down your neck on every other platform around.
Sarah Everards murder, what community poped up to say they experience worse.
But it’s similar to BLM, say anything negative and you’re “racist/homophobic”
Yeah they're a bit like the Mafia in the sense that if you piss one member off it's seen as a declaration of war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.