Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is, in November, they turned it into a while month long event with "Movemeber!!".
Jesus Christ, just looking back on my post and it makes nearly no sense, my spelling has gotten so bad and I am constantly doing typo's!! What I was trying to say was:
There is an international men's day that men always seem to forget about in November. It's why Movember is done in November, to raise money for men's mental health, the individuals (men) who ask about "when's international men's day?" clearly have no clue and never have done anything for it. Also think it's laughable that men of course take one day and make a month out 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it means someone with some sort of kink now. Don’t get me started on what the + means. Paedophilia and beastiality yet to be added one would assume.
i can’t remember where i saw it but there was talk of peedos trying to class themselves under the + of that community.

can’t remember the stupid name they have given themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They also get February as LGBTQIAXYZ+++ History month.
And 31st March is Trans Day of Visibility. Conveniently at the end of Women's History Month. And Trans Day of Rememberance is in November. They certainly get a lot of attention and celebration for the most oppressed people on earth.

i can’t remember where i saw it but there was talk of peedos trying to class themselves under the + of that community.

"Minor attracted people" or some such tit. They tried to tack themselves onto the Gay Liberation movement in the 70s too. Although the way safeguarding for children is going lately they might be successful this time.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

They did try this but as far as I am aware, the LGBTQ community rightly rejected them.

Reactions: 9
You guys in the UK have it easy with the TV licence, in Ireland it is mandatory if you own a TV regardless of whether of not you watch RTE (our BBC). I didn't pay it and refused to open the door, had some bleep looking in my window to check if I had a TV 🤣 I then got a letter threatening to bring me to court.

Vegans 🤦‍♀️ before I was with a group of friends and one of them was vegan, she wanted to go to some crappy Asian Street food restaurant but the rest of us wanted steak so we said duck it. Work around us or don't come (6 meat eaters, 1 vegan). She had halloumi as her main, obviously not strictly vegan but likes the title. I had only met her once (that night), she had a buzz cut with hairy armpits as well. Her political views were insufferable. Pretty much ticked every woke/left wing stereotype. All she was missing was some blue hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think organ donors should be allowed to say who they do not want to get their organs when they die. I do not want my organs going to drug addicts or alcoholics who ruined their organs through their life styles. I also do not want my organs going to anyone who belongs to a religion who think women are second class citizens. also no criminals and no animal abusers.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
@PrincessCharming oi 😐 stap it…

Speaking of substitute meat,
Quorn “meat” is nasty stuff, nasty
We tried it once ; not for us. We both ballooned up and farted our way through the great American songbook by the time it subsided.

Rather unfortunate for us ; good luck to those that enjoy it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
International Women's Day would be nice if it were solely to highlight serious issues and inequalities like access to education and reproductive rights in developing countries. But it's all just overshadowed by shite on social media like anything else vaguely meaningful.
I'm surprised by British influencers, all they post is "happy women's day". In Spain we march and shout for our rights, in fact we say there's nothing to celebrate today.

International Women’s Day shouldn’t be about trans women. So fed up of everything being ‘but what about the trans women’.
Equally men who scoff and say ‘what about international men’s day?’ and get angry for Jess Phillips for reading out the names of murdered women in parliament. I dunno, maybe you could campaign with your local MP to have the list of men killed in DV read out in November? Maybe you could get off your arse and actually do something instead of expecting women to do it for you.
They actually have a day, I always answer this when I hear that statement and the faces they make are hilarious. The fact they don't even know it should be enough answer.

Reactions: 11
I was so confused by this because neither of those are a chocolate biscuit. Then it clicked.

Best chocolate - they do a peanut caramel chocolate thing I aldi that is like a flat snickers.
Best biscuit - custard cream

Best chocolate biscuit - twix
lidl own brand biscuits wipe the floor with branded biscuits!
Even Tesco do some superior clones at a fraction of the price!

Reactions: 3
I was so confused by this because neither of those are a chocolate biscuit. Then it clicked.

Best chocolate - they do a peanut caramel chocolate thing I aldi that is like a flat snickers.
Best biscuit - custard cream

Best chocolate biscuit - twix
Custard creams are waaaaayyy down the list of decent biscuits, along with those bloody horrible pink wafer things.

Quorn nuggets used to actually be quite nice but they changed the recipe and now they taste rank

Reactions: 1
I think international womens day and all these other days for this that and the next thing are ridiculous and reek of virtue signalling.

Custard creams are waaaaayyy down the list of decent biscuits, along with those bloody horrible pink wafer things.
best biscuits imo are Kit Kats. I like rich tea too. I bet that’s an unpopular opinion. Bourbons, nice and custard creams are horrible though.

Ohhh and twix.

Twix are amazing especially if it’s been in the fridge.

A lot of biscuits taste crap these days because of the reduced sugar in so many of them. Pink Wafers and Rich Tea for starters. Bourbons taste a bit weird too.

Reactions: 4
A lot of biscuits taste crap these days because of the reduced sugar in so many of them. Pink Wafers and Rich Tea for starters. Bourbons taste a bit weird too.
Most of the traditional biscuits taste like cardboard these days. They’ve lost their touch.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.