Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Agree
2. Strongly disagree
3. Marijuana is one thing - but aren't many of the variants quite strong and hallucinogenic such as Skunk and can cause long term mental health problems. How would you differentiate between a gentle spliff and something really quite different?
Agreed, the different variants could be an issue, but in the countries were it is already legal they enforce laboratory testing and regulations to ensure that marijuana is free of toxins etc. I think its California that the law requires health warnings, quality assurance, labeling for the concentration of THC, and other important regulations for consumers. This also can be said about alcohol strengths and the long term health problems.

Reactions: 4
I know a girl who would fake tan patches on her legs to wear cut out jeans. Not her whole legs. Patches.
I’ll admit I have done this if I’m wearing jeans etc and can see my ankles, I’ll just tan my ankles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have peep toe shoes that just reveal my big toes. I’ve been known to just paint my big toenails if I’m in a hurry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

New thread…. That way ⤴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.