Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosemarina

VIP Member
Oh come on now! Women are allowed to express complex feelings about having children without having to be grateful because other women are infertile. I never want to eat aubergine again if I can help it, but I guess I should instead remember that “there are kids starving in Africa!?!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

candyland_

VIP Member
I hate when you are on a thread and someone pops up and tries to ban a particular topic because they don’t like it/they can identify with the situation and project onto it/say it’s triggering to them. Seriously.. We can’t tip toe incase people are offended.

I think it’s selfish to try to control it because they don’t like it. Scroll past or click off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Glaschelle

VIP Member
As I've got older, I get more anti - whatever. I'm stuck in my ways and I don't fecking care & so bollox to PC- Ness, woke - Ness and people screeching at me about saving the planet.

I like my car
I like my gas central heating
I like my holiday once every two years
I like sandwiches in cellophane wrappers
I like grilling bacon for sandwiches

I'll be dead in 25 yrs time, so fuck them 😀😀
👏👏👏 me too 😀😀😀

And can I please add

I like a plastic straw with my diet coke!!!

I work with older people and have been taking LFT tests daily for months. I look at the amount of plastic used and think it's funny how we're not bothered about plastic in the oceans now!!!

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
i hate it when you look up something like how to make candles or how to make a lasagna and you’re met with an autobiography from the author.

“When i was a child growing up in X town, my grandma Jean would make Y for me. She was a kind woman born in 1904 and blah blah blah blah blah”

No one cares- just tell me what to do before I whack it in at 200c like I do with everything else

• Haha
  • Heart

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
A big fat groan at people who gender pronoun babies..I'm watching a video from a booktuber who had a baby .. apparently they are a "they" . In it is their baby and the comments section is a woke nightmare.. full of people going look at their cake, they like their books etc etc..

its a one year old boy... please don't start screwing with his mind with all this gender pronoun nonsense in his formative years..

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Meghan could be black, white, florescent green with neon pink hair,

she’d still be an unlikable fake lying twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
People who keep having babies until they get the daughter/son they want are weirdos. Seven boys in and you’re going to ‘try for another’ not because you want a big family but because you want a girl? No thought to how much it’ll cost, the logistics of it all; fitting in the car, where they will sleep, how it might affect your finances and the children you already have or anything remotely practical or sensible.

It just seems wrong to me. As far as I’m concerned, when it comes to conceiving a child you get what you’re given, whether that be all girls, all boys or one or more of each. I liked the idea of having ‘one of each’ but that didn’t happen and I realised it doesn’t even matter. They’re still their own people with their own personalities regardless of what’s between their legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

PatxButchersxEarings

Quinoa tastes like sand ans meat free alternatives never compare to the real thing.

Sick of this being aggressively pushed on us. If I want to eat a steak I will.

I think most people probably do try and recycle and be mindful but why should we pay the price for all the other countries that don't give a shit?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Kate Middleton is SO dull. Clothes look awful on her, and she looks wayyyyy older than 40.
shes so uninteresting, no charisma or anything, just like what the palace want; a mannequin

• Heart
Reactions: 30

cococookie

Chatty Member
I like cats and dogs. I grew up with cats and dogs but I’ve noticed when someone on social media says they don’t like them or they’re just not an animal person, there will always be some cat lover or dog owner who will reply with a rant about why animals are better than humans 😴 and take it really personally that not everyone is cat/dog obsessed like they are and start personally attacking them.

I find it really childish when people get upset at others for not liking the same things as them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You say that now but when lightning strikes you tomorrow remember this UO you wrote 😇😂
You again 🙄 the angry person that thinks everyone needs meds and didn't like I disagreed with them.
Fingers crossed tomorrow its you not me hunni 😘
Hahahaha, I take it you hold grudges. This comment was tongue in cheek but if I did get struck by lightning I know who’ll I be haunting first 😁
quick question,
what the fuck is wrong with you both?
You know you need to be at least 16 to use this site?

It’s being disguised as “banter” tonight but it’s not the first time this week, stop the petty shit, you’re continuously ruining the thread for others.
grow up or pack your peppa pig bags and move into the shed. It’s a good atmosphere here on the most part, no need for tit for tat swipes at members.

• Haha
  • Heart
I find that the social aspect of such days is much more pressure than random advertising
I honestly think a lot of the opt out options you mentioned are there to 'sell' the shop/brand to the person more than anything. It's on a similar level as everything being rainbow for one month of the year before companies revert back to their normal logos

Omg corporate pandering to LBGT pi$$es me off so much!!! Completely silent in the 1980's / 1990's when the gay community needed an ally.

Now LGBT is accepted by pretty much everyone and showing support is not one degree of controversial, they cant print the rainbows fast enough.

Though I hate much more the idiot consumers who lap it up.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
People’s who hardships become their personality are such Bores.

Everyone has struggles, yours shouldn’t define you and honestly people probably don’t really give a lot of shits about your life because they are dealing with their own crap. i’m sad if my friends/family are having tough times, but it doesn’t consume my every waking moment, unless its somone super close like my mum/sister

Have a friend on insta who just had a baby via IVF- now she thinks she is some kind of IVF guru and constantly posting about it, and keeps calling herself IVF warrior 🤢 She used to be funny and intelligent and now her personality is IVF mum

get a personality

Ok...trigger warnings in general irritate me. I understand why we have them, I just find them paternalistic and quite frankly patronising. Some of the most resilient people alive are those who have survived major trauma, therefore, what's the point?

emerald

VIP Member
Smoking DOES look cool AND sexy. The only reason I haven't taken it up myself is because it's flipping expensive 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
If people can afford these things but are just tight and scrimping, I get it. But accounting for things to the literal penny is a way of life for too many. I know my incoming and outgoing to the penny cos we are always skint and struggling 😂

• Heart