Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
On the topic of gender preference, I remember looking at a gender ratio world map and couldn't help but notice countries where male babies are the preference tend to have more males 🤔 notice china's one child policy resulted in more male babies... Clearly not natural, God knows what was happening to the female babies.

Note, most countries in the world have more women than men because women have a higher life expectancy.

Although we all laugh that my aunt was determined to have a girl, I wonder how it made the rest of the boys in the family feel..
As I said my dad was always pretty open about getting the snip after he had the boy he wanted. I didn’t really feel any way about it to be honest.

I think to add that everyone's life is their own and if someone chooses to end theirs who is anyone to judge? If someone doesn't want to be here they don't want to be here.

Obviously in some circumstances family etc would be angry and Obviously as with any death people will be upset probably more so if there's no note to explain and its something you know if they just came.to you could have maybe helped?

Thats depression though you see no way out or any point in going on.

Thats obviously horrific for them but everyone's story is different
Most people who commit suicide don't leave a note.

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
I think a lot of people will self diagnose because they know it’s now a “thing” they’ll convince themselves they have it when they don’t,
and others will lie because they collect illnesses like Pokemon. 🤷‍♀️
Not disagreeing or goading you, but genuinely curious do you believe in long covid at all ?

Pinkii

VIP Member
“Always a mental issue”. That’s quite a claim.

Which particular white terrorist has been claimed to be mentally ill and by whom. Certainly not Andres Brevik. Not Samantha Lewthwaite, Sally Jones or Jack Letts. I don’t recall this defence being used by any of the IRA bombers over the years. Or Timothy McVeigh. If it’s quite common you should be able to give specific examples?

Come to think of it isn’t this defence being trotted out not only for the incident in Texas but also the asylum liar who tried to blow up the maternity hospital in Liverpool? As well as the guy who killed David Amess? Wasn’t Poor Lickle Shamima Begum the victim of grooming?

I didn’t say there aren’t terrorists and i’m not saying its the case with every single attack but to deny there is not bias when such incidents happens is naive, i’m saying when it comes to the media reporting this incidents the first articles are never stated as a terrorist attacks, they always discuss the persons mental state and then we get the facts.

This article explains the bias better than I can

Guess that’s my UO, white vs ethnic minorty terrorist attacks

And yea i don’t think anyone who does these attacks is way sane, they have mental issues.