Unpopular Opinions #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who play car stereos loudly should be prosecuted. (unless you are Phil Collins guy in which case just keep on rockin.. you make us all smile) If you are playing it at nightclub sound system levels, there's no way in hell you are paying proper attention to your driving.

*Philcollinsguy is a legend . it's someone who drives around my bf's neighbourhood in a white car blasting In The Air Tonight
Phil Collins is a tit husband but a bleeping legend!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what the duck are their meat balls, or whatever they’re famous for.
I can’t image going to a furniture shop for the restaurant. 😕

bloody love a bit of Phil, and I have 0% shame.
Phil Collins was great in Genesis 1975- 1983, then tit afterwards, poppy bloody crap muzak

Mental health issues and depression wouldn't be such a big problem if people were a healthy weight and again even less of a problem if that healthy weight was maintained by daily exercise.
I currently have PND and it ain’t chuff all to do with my weight. I was back to
My pre pregnancy weight 4 days after giving birth and I’m a size 10.
My mum was sexually abused by her step father as a child and had to be sectioned because of it. How does weight play a part in that one? This is a very poor unpopular opinion. And yea it’s your unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with it at all sorry

I think low mood gets called depression when its simply low mood. We can all get in a funk, and taking better care of ourselves does help with that. But actual depression? Not convinced.

On that note, ADs are given out too quickly.
Totally agreed with this is gets mixed up easy and we are too quick to label. Bad days or rough patches don’t exist any more.

My UO (which may have been covered loads of times) biscoff is rank. It can get in the bin. No I don’t want your burnt sugar tasting biscuit all over a nice cake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A big fat groan at people who gender pronoun babies..I'm watching a video from a booktuber who had a baby .. apparently they are a "they" . In it is their baby and the comments section is a woke nightmare.. full of people going look at their cake, they like their books etc etc..

its a one year old boy... please don't start screwing with his mind with all this gender pronoun nonsense in his formative years..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
starbucks coffee is tit 😬 i like a fancy one here and there especially a toffee one but i would never consider it actual coffee or have it daily

Reactions: 8
I currently have PND and it ain’t chuff all to do with my weight. I was back to
My pre pregnancy weight 4 days after giving birth and I’m a size 10.
My mum was sexually abused by her step father as a child and had to be sectioned because of it. How does weight play a part in that one? This is a very poor unpopular opinion. And yea it’s your unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with it at all sorry
There is a theory that all mental health issues come from trauma, mainly childhood trauma. I've also heard drs claim that schizophrenia is also based in childhood trauma. Whether that's true or not I don't know. But there does always seem to be a route cause. Even with severe eating disorders there always seems to be some sort of underlying issue other than wanting to be thin.

Reactions: 8
I don't watch a lot of live television these days, but this morning I was unlucky enough to catch a little of that god awful Sunday Brunch thing on Channel 4. They certainly had their quota of box ticking participants. Please don't get me wrong, I have nothing against openly gay people who just want to get on with their lives, but why does it have to be so in your face these days.
I watch television to be entertained or informed, not lectured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Even with severe eating disorders there always seems to be some sort of underlying issue other than wanting to be thin.
In really severe cases, anorexia has duck all to do with wanting to be thin or appearance at all, quite the opposite, the sufferer almost wants to look repulsive and unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
In really severe cases, anorexia has duck all to do with wanting to be thin or appearance at all, quite the opposite, the sufferer almost wants to look repulsive and unwell.
It’s about control. If you can’t control anything else in your life but you can control what you put in your mouth then you are at least in charge of one thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s about control. If you can’t control anything else in your life but you can control what you put in your mouth then you are at least in charge of one thing.
Yeah, it can be about many things, sexual abuse is a big factor for a lot of sufferers, extreme perfectionism, it’s a vile vile illness.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.