Unpopular Opinions #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that but it has to be cracked black, none of this powdered crap. Same with salt, proper salt crystals. I’m a condiment snob 😂
The worst is powdered black pepper that comes in tiny paper sachets. Tastes of nothing. Looks like dried, crushed black ants. Actually I bet dried, crushed black ants would taste better than that pepper.

I’ve rediscovered white pepper and use it when making soup. Game changer.
It’s the best for mashed potatoes too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Pepper is a better Condiment than salt. COME AT ME! 😂 😂
I am middle of the road. Salt and pepper are to be used in conjunctIon and are a perfect compliment to each other. Neither one nor the other is superior! Apart from on chips!!

Reactions: 7
As is leaving the toilet lid up when you flush.
My housemate keeps doing this and I want to scream

I remember seeing something about the amount of bacteria that flies around when you flush and that's all I needed to just put the lid down

Reactions: 6
I watched that video today of the lorry driver who killed the couple on the A1 whilst he was on his phone. I see so many people using their phones whilst driving, often in new cars with technology too so they don’t need to or with passengers. On Instasham and FakeBook it feels like there are more people recording videos when driving, since when has then had it become acceptable to do this AND admit it so publicly?

Maybe not an UO however anyone caught should face a lifetime ban, including any passengers in the vehicle at the time.

This also goes for pricks with a single brain cell who don’t wear or do that stupid behind the shoulder thing with their seatbelt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
On Instasham and Facebook it feels like there are more people recording videos when driving, since when has then had it become acceptable to do this AND admit it so publicly?
I'm honestly surprised this isn't against social media rules. So many of my friends post videos like that and of course they're only posted because they want views on social media, though no doubt some are just stupid

Reactions: 12
I watched that video today of the lorry driver who killed the couple on the A1 whilst he was on his phone. I see so many people using their phones whilst driving, often in new cars with technology to so they don’t need to or with passengers. On Instasham and FakeBook it feels like there are more people recording videos when driving, since when has then had it become acceptable to do this AND admit it so publicly?

Maybe not an UO however anyone caught should face a lifetime ban, including any passengers in the vehicle at the time.

This also goes for pricks with a single brain cell who don’t wear or do that stupid behind the shoulder thing with their seatbelt.
The amount of people I see using their phones while driving on the school run fucks me off, especially when there is no zebra crossing. It is a dodgy stretch of road for crossing anyway, but these cunts on their phone will end up hitting a kid 🤯

Reactions: 15
I watched that video today of the lorry driver who killed the couple on the A1 whilst he was on his phone. I see so many people using their phones whilst driving, often in mew cars with technology to so they don’t need to or with passengers. On Instasham and Facebook it feels like there are more people recording videos when driving, since when has then had it become acceptable to do this AND admit it so publicly?

Maybe mnot an UOhowever anyone caught should face a lifetime ban, including any passengers in the vehicle at the time.

This also goes for pricks with a single brain cell who don’t wear or do that stupid behind the shoulderthing with their seatbelt.
I totally agree

I fairly frequently drive from the south coast to the Midlands and back and honestly I see about 10 people on their phone (as in holding it not mounted/hands free) each way. One nearly took my wing mirror off then had the nerve to stick their middle finger up at me.

I’d honestly treat it like drink driving. Or ban them and they have to do test and lessons all over again.

Those mounts are like £3. You can use hands free. Most people have a smart phone so you can say “hey Siri, text John and tell them XYZ” without picking up the phone. You don’t need to change your playlist, just skip the song on the steering wheel/radio console.

Unless you are literally about to die and are calling 999 there’s no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have never understood those toilet mats. Are they there to just collect wee?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kate Middleton is SO dull. Clothes look awful on her, and she looks wayyyyy older than 40.
shes so uninteresting, no charisma or anything, just like what the palace want; a mannequin

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I watched that video today of the lorry driver who killed the couple on the A1 whilst he was on his phone. I see so many people using their phones whilst driving, often in new cars with technology too so they don’t need to or with passengers. On Instasham and FakeBook it feels like there are more people recording videos when driving, since when has then had it become acceptable to do this AND admit it so publicly?

He was using dating sites and driving. His actions killed a couple in the town I live in and a man who was about to be a grandfather. The motorway was closed for two or three days. 8 years is not enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.