Unjaded Jade #4 Tragic Magic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get screenshots of the Switzerland insta stories? I feel like we’re missing the evidence against her. I never thought we’d actually need to prove we saw something with our own eyes but I feel so gaslit by this girl.
I don't have my phone near me at the moment to screenshot, but the stories with her in them were saved as stories on his instagram - niks.tehe

Got some blurry ones with the screenshot thing on my computer-someone else might be able to get better ones

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I don't have my phone near me at the moment to screenshot, but the stories with her in them were saved as stories on his instagram - niks.tehe

Got some blurry ones with the screenshot thing on my computer-someone else might be able to get better ones
omg that’s even worse than I remembered it - a village of 300 people and she might’ve brought Covid to that tiny population 🤢 get away man

Reactions: 22
The way he's driving on a mountain bend while filming a video!! She's lucky they didn't casually die ✨ in that village

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That was a 10 hour trip it’s essentially 900km, it’s 550 miles, if she had done Glasgow to Brighton it would have been less miles, that’s how far they traveled

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It's interesting that it's still even online, I wonder if she'll ask him to take it down? (also side-note, how tone deaf is he to have a "Travel 2020" story highlight?)

Reactions: 38
I think she naïvely fell head over heels for that guy.
Jade looks like someone immediately believing she meets the love of her life instead of keeping things more casual.
The guy is maybe good looking, but does not look like boyfriend material to me (based on his insta).

Also him filming while driving on a small mountain road annoys me :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
That was a 10 hour trip it’s essentially 900km, it’s 550 miles, if she had done Glasgow to Brighton it would have been less miles, that’s how far they traveled
I guess I'm terrible at geography because I've only just realised how far Berlin is from Switzerland. She travelled almost the entire length of Germany to get to this village. She must have stopped at other places along the way - there and back. How can anyone still be defending this trip?

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 12.26.00.png

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I guess I'm terrible at geography because I've only just realised how far Berlin is from Switzerland. She travelled almost the entire length of Germany to get to this village. She must have stopped at other places along the way - there and back. How can anyone still be defending this trip?
This is what annoys me about her followers. Any time someone mentions the Swiss trip they come back with ‘well she didn’t see anyone or stop anywhere so it’s ok’ but when you look at the map she clearly must have done. You can’t exist on ✨ cAsUal MagIc✨ for that length of time and nobody has a bladder that ✨mAgiCal✨. And above all else, she broke the law - she put other people at risk for what was essentially a booty call during a pandemic.

Also, wouldn’t she have had to give her recent travel history on entering Korea? How has she got away with admitting she didn’t quarantine? I lost a relative to Covid, my parents (who have risk factors) live in a touristy area that’s busier now that it’s ever been and whilst I get that Jade is young and daft, it infuriates me when people don’t take this seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

View attachment 384479
she's actually worse than Dominic Cummings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also weirdly didn't realise just how far she travelled, I imagined it was just a small border hop because well... that seems logical during a pandemic? - not that it excused anything anyway. But no, looking at it from a map pov she logically made the choice to travel a few hours to this tiny village just for this guy.

And, to round it all off, the guy clearly isn't worth the criticism she's getting because it's not calming down at all.

Reactions: 33
That trip must have been awful? Just before christmas I did a roundtrip of 400km within Germany (I had to for family reasons) and it was absolute hell as most Sanifair (=restrooms) were closed due to the pandemic! Only the disgusting restrooms right adjacent to the service station were open but as a woman there‘s no way I‘m using them 🤢
Also most service station restaurants and places like McDonalds right by the Autobahn were closed, making it really no fun driving this far ...

Reactions: 18
I'm sure she has found something casually magical about a steaming pile of tit in a clogged up public restroom as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And above all else, she broke the law - she put other people at risk for what was essentially a booty call during a pandemic.
Surely she could have found a booty to call upon in Berlin if she REALLY had to. Suppose a local booty call isn't as ✨magical✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That trip must have been awful? Just before christmas I did a roundtrip of 400km within Germany (I had to for family reasons) and it was absolute hell as most Sanifair (=restrooms) were closed due to the pandemic! Only the disgusting restrooms right adjacent to the service station were open but as a woman there‘s no way I‘m using them 🤢
Also most service station restaurants and places like McDonalds right by the Autobahn were closed, making it really no fun driving this far ...
lol is peeing outside by the motorway 'casual mahgic'??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she would have also definitely had to see people at the car rental place on the way there and back

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.