Unjaded Jade #4 Tragic Magic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s why she’s determined to keep travelling in the pandemic. Minerva is nothing but a rip off, without the studying abroad hook it’s obvious what a pile of crap it is.
Without the study abroad it is literally a crappy version of Open University

Reactions: 16
It's on the Tara E thread starting "regrettably though still waiting for an explanation about the switzerland incident and why you deleted the description of your last vid talking about how minerva “forced” you to come to south korea as it would affect your grade negatively if you didn’t travel there?". Also, which one of you brought up juice plus bc I'm dead 😭😭😭
gaaah juice plus was me - couldn't resist :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is just sad, I actually feel sorry for people like this bc the majority are probably children who look up to a girl who couldn't care less
I know she's not following the rules because she would have shown herself to be following the rules, my god.
It's just... there's so much to say to these people but they're so hung up on it that at this point it's easier to just make a word document to explain why all of her excuses for travelling do not work in practice.

Reactions: 6
what did you say? I can’t find the comment 😭
Lmao she may have deleted it ... :rolleyes: I said "Ooh I have an example of a company that preys on the insecure and vulnerable!! JuicePlus!!" (In response to her banging on about how companies make profit by preying women's insecurities)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is .. if Jade knew anything about BTS. Their lyrics started off incredibly misogynistic. Like you should wear heals to look pretty for me. Type of vibe. So it is kind of funny she is talking about women’s insecurities, and then like - oh hey, lets listen to BTS!! Obviously they have changed now (marketing ploy) and i’m not saying they are sexist personally (they just sing what they are told to). But it made me laugh. She is just skim reading a bunch of thing. When I moved to Korea .. I read history books. Like actual books. Not expat blogs, or random experiences.

Like she states most older people are poor in South Korea? Yeah Jade, they were born into bleeping war. How does that come as such a shock to you? Also the idea of having a pension .. your children look after you when you are old. Most of my students I teach live with their grandparents as well. The idea of being rich and saving for your retirement like in the west .. no ...you invest in your children and then they look after you.

She just doesn’t look into anything any deeper. I thought university was meant to teach you to criticise things? and go in depth? Minerva are trying to study everything, and go everywhere- as a result she knows nothing. Other than - South Koreans have plastic surgery. (Yeah there are very high plastic surgery rates here, but lets not forget about the fact a lot of people receiving plastic surgery here are actually on medical tourism. They aren’t even Korean!! Just think deeper jade!!!) A woman using a white skin filter is no different to filters that make you look more tan (or sun beds that literally give you skin cancer!!!)

Reactions: 28
Why was she smiling all the way through the explanation as to why she is in SK at the end of her video..? Smiling when talking about cancelled exams, how privileged she is. It just did not come across well at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
OH MY... The JuicePlus thing! Hadn't realized it was aimed at weight loss, I thought it was a vitamin complex! From the website: "Juice Plus+ Booster will support you on your way to your perfect silhoutte". WTF. "your perfect silhouette". Another bout of hypocrisy (I get it, she's not her dad but it still doesn't sit well with me... she's quite directly benefitting from the success of that company )

Reactions: 30
Could someone please link or explain to me the Switzerland/secret boyfriend situation, I seemed to have missed it all. Thank you 🥰

Reactions: 3
Could someone please link or explain to me the Switzerland/secret boyfriend situation, I seemed to have missed it all. Thank you 🥰
Yeah same here! Like where are the videos when she mentions the situation? I just cant find where she says it

Reactions: 3
So...she basically drove from Berlin to a small village in Switzerland with some guy she was 'dating' I use the word loosely because he said somewhere that she was his favourite friend or something. She was there for a few days, got back to Berlin and then couldnt get back to the UK for Christmas because all the flights changed due to the new strain.
A) she should never have travelled to another country in the midst of rising covid cases in Europe
B) if she did (which I don't agree with) she then should have quarantined herself in Berlin. However Jade went about like normal then flew to SK a few days later.

I should add she purposely left it out of her leaving for SK vlog and only mentioned the trip on an insta story.

Reactions: 19
Someone in the comments mentioned that Jade has insrted BTS so that the fans would drown the criticism in the video comments. What else is new... She'll do literally anything except taking a hard look at herself and the paths she has chosen to take.

Reactions: 24
Someone in the comments mentioned that Jade has insrted BTS so that the fans would drown the criticism in the video comments. What else is new... She'll do literally anything except taking a hard look at herself and the paths she has chosen to take.
I literally think she's done that-she's gonna put a member's name in one of her next videos I reckon so that it'll get the boost from people searching 'Jungkook' or whatever.

Oh also, she's hearted the comment left by that Korean person expressing their dissatisfaction with her. It's a start.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
also, she's hearted the comment left by that Korean person expressing their dissatisfaction with her. It's a start.
That's short for: "I also thought about this. Gaaaaaaah! Look how quickly I'm adapting to your amazing South Korean mentality, I'm already so much kinder."

Reactions: 28
I literally think she's done that-she's gonna put a member's name in one of her next videos I reckon so that it'll get the boost from people searching 'Jungkook' or whatever.

Oh also, she's hearted the comment left by that Korean person expressing their dissatisfaction with her. It's a start.
Ngl I wouldn’t be surprised if her liking that comment is all she does in regards to taking responsibility for her actions

Reactions: 21
Luckily it doesn't seem like this is going away - I'm seeing more and more of her minions being convinced that what she did was wrong.

Reactions: 20
Of course her reaction to watching her old videos was “oh my god I’m so inspiring!!!!1!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Of course her reaction to watching her old videos was “oh my god I’m so inspiring!!!!1!!!”
The face in your avatar is quintessential Jade trying to appear in awe and every time I see it, it gently nudges me towards a rage episode lmao 😂 The glazed look in her eyes whenever she fakes casual magic is infuritating, I'm not surprised that what delights her the most is herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone get screenshots of the Switzerland insta stories? I feel like we’re missing the evidence against her. I never thought we’d actually need to prove we saw something with our own eyes but I feel so gaslit by this girl.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.