Unjaded Jade #4 Tragic Magic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos are obviously pre-recorded so I'm interested to see if she adds anything in to address the criticism or not. Clearly the BTS stuff attracted the fanbase so most of the criticism is drowned out, but she also seems to be very quick at deleting it at the moment too
She isn’t deleting it, she’s manifesting it away ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where is next after Korea? For the autumn, I mean?
Minerva only told their students they weren't going to Seoul in September about 6 weeks before they were due to go so I doubt she even knows herself yet.

She'd better be ✨manifesting✨ to go back to London.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This is just sad, I actually feel sorry for people like this bc the majority are probably children who look up to a girl who couldn't care less

• Sick
Reactions: 31

This is just sad, I actually feel sorry for people like this bc the majority are probably children who look up to a girl who couldn't care less
THIS.

It really is beyond me how people claim they're struggling in lockdown, then go on to say that they enjoy living vicariously through Jade, and that they can't wait for more content, etc. Like, what?! Part of the reason why the UK is in this colossal mess is because people pulled a Jade and did irresponsible things (aka traveling to Switzerland illegally). If they're really struggling in lockdown I can't understand how they're cheering for someone who blatantly broke the rules and on top of that tried to deflect the blame onto a university.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jade would sell them for one (1) frequent flyer mile and half a kale chip and the fans are crying into their pillows because others are upset that their idol has made dumbass life choices during a devastating pandemic and now trying to cover her arse with blatant lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

‘So what is she meant to do, force herself to miss her plane to sk because she hasn’t quarantined in Germany?’
Well actually yeah that’s exactly what she should do, or better yet, don’t break the bleeping rules in the first place by going to a dick appointment in a different country? God these people are thick cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘So what is she meant to do, force herself to miss her plane to sk because she hasn’t quarantined in Germany?’
Well actually yeah that’s exactly what she should do, or better yet, don’t break the bleeping rules in the first place by going to a dick appointment in a different country? God these people are thick cunts
LMAO, mind if I reply saying exactly that?

I can't believe I'm becoming so mean but I'm so sick of these fake influencers hahaha I'll gladly reply that

Reactions: 11
LMAO, mind if I reply saying exactly that?

I can't believe I'm becoming so mean but I'm so sick of these fake influencers hahaha I'll gladly reply that
Go for it, sort that bleeping @me person out while you’re there as well please, they’re pissing me off so much

Reactions: 6
"She will be accountable if she feels so, not because you tell here" that's- not how it works...
The M e person is pissing me off too

1610662235154.png

• Haha
Where is the comment? Is it a response to someone? Can't find it hehe
It's on the Tara E thread starting "regrettably though still waiting for an explanation about the switzerland incident and why you deleted the description of your last vid talking about how minerva “forced” you to come to south korea as it would affect your grade negatively if you didn’t travel there?". Also, which one of you brought up juice plus bc I'm dead 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's on the Tara E thread starting "regrettably though still waiting for an explanation about the switzerland incident and why you deleted the description of your last vid talking about how minerva “forced” you to come to south korea as it would affect your grade negatively if you didn’t travel there?". Also, which one of you brought up juice plus bc I'm dead 😭😭😭
Ah thanks!!! Done :))) Agree on JuicePlus 😭😭

I have two theories: either this M e person is a 12 year old sad child who desperately wants life to be the way Jade portrays it, or it is Miss Jade herself saying the things she wouldn't have the balls to reply under her actual account lol.

Reactions: 14
I have two theories: either this M e person is a 12 year old sad child who desperately wants life to be the way Jade portrays it, or it is Miss Jade herself saying the things she wouldn't have the balls to reply under her actual account lol.
I don't think it's Jade, if she wanted to add herself legitimacy I think she would respond in a way that sounded like it'd be someone more... literate.

OMG IT GOT DELETED!!! Can she delete comments on YT too? Or did I just not post correctly

Reactions: 1
OMG IT GOT DELETED!!! Can she delete comments on YT too? Or did I just not post correctly
It depends, she might have blocked certain words, or someone reported it and it’s been taken down? What did you post?

It depends, she might have blocked certain words, or someone reported it and it’s been taken down? What did you post?
Yes exactly, I think she blocked the word dick (so foresighted ahahah); sorted it with an *

Reactions: 1
I don't think it's Jade, if she wanted to add herself legitimacy I think she would respond in a way that sounded like it'd be someone more... literate.
Half joking :LOL: The way she responds to criticism is infuriating regardless, I'm surprised she hasn't done the classic "I've also thought about this!! But I did it anyway!" in a while.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.