Unjaded Jade #4 Tragic Magic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'd quote but I'm not sure which post is best to reply to so on the subject of the whole feedback form:

It really sounded like this sort of stuff was encouraged during her Minerva internship. She mentioned something about sending her manager reflections on herself and what she aims to achieve, and the way she made it sound had very Buzzfeed vibes rather than a professional workplace vibes.

Reactions: 4
Nah, couldn't even bother with that one (I will now, for the lols). It was in the early days of her channel; she posted a video about how she didn't wear make-up, she didn't drink, etc. and as such was different from other girls. I remember she had to post another video within hours, after all the negative comments she got, trying to clarify she didn't mean to say she's better than girls wearing makeup (she didn't sound too convincing tho haha)
It was taken down. The response video was called “Im not better than you” after she got all the backlash, really was something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's always the ones who get 70/71 who want to know why they "didn't get better" who come find you to talk about their work.
Yes, absolutely, and they also tend to ask questions where they already know the answer just for reassurance and are often just in search of praise and validation

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.