Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nissigossips

Dunno if it's a bit early to be recommending this, but the new thread title surely has to be something simple like

Unjaded Jade #5: Ask her about Switzerland

because she's trying to bury it and it would be so good if it came up when you googled her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

n8459

Chatty Member
UnJaded Jade: doesn’t care if she makes others sick, so long as she gets some casually magic dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

HelloFwiends

Jade. Stop acting like covid is not in Korea. You are ready to explore and have an adventure?!?!? Restrictions are the tightest they have ever been in Seoul. Doctors are literally killing themselves in Covid hospitals due to the high pressure. No vaccinations have begun. If you actually bothered to read the current Korean news .. you would know the government are desperately pleading for people to stay home. Don’t act like Covid is not a thing here. Korea is more than k pop. Actual real people live here. A major holiday in Korea is Chuseok - people stayed home. Unlike the shambles of Christmas in the UK. People make big sacrifices. But you are grateful to come to Korea to explore and travel?! Whilst Koreans are stuck inside. We have been for a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I don't like how she always replies to criticism that exact way... like 'yeah I thought about this!!!! but I made this choice anyway! don't come for me because I thought about it!!!! :) :) :) :) <3 '

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

lespotins

guys i do NOT want to glamorize travel but if ur looking for a sign to travel, this is it! i'm so privileged that i get to travel because of minerva but minerva is so problematic for forcing me to travel! i had no choice in coming to south korea, but i chose to come because otherwise class times would be inconvenient! gonna follow all social distancing rules, cant wait to explore! btw do u prefer cats or dogs?🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

lemonlime

VIP Member
Jade: *travels during the pandemic unnecessarily, ignores rules and restrictions, acts against common sense, lies*
Viewers: You have traveled during the pandemic unnecessarily, ignored rules and restrictions, acted against common sense and lied
Jade:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Nice pits, Jade.

Eh, with all of the shitty and problematic stuff that she’s doing at the moment, I don’t really think that we can comment on or criticise her decision to not shave. Most people wouldn’t question it if it was a man showing his underarm hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

jkkkk

I’m going to try to be vague so she can’t work out who I am if she reads this forum. I’ll try to keep it short too.

To people that didn’t know her well she came across like she does on YouTube, so she seems nice but once you get to know her (or heard rumours that went around about her) she was actually really judgemental and kind of catty. I think the main word I can use to describe her is patronising, we could all tell she thought she was better than everyone else. She would put down people that would normally get the same kind of grades as her if they didn’t do as well as her on a test and would patronise people who didn’t do as well as her. She was pretty controlling over stuff for example prom (which she really overcharged everyone for) and getting the role of head girl. She did have friends. I don’t know how many actually liked her but I do know a lot of them spoke ill of her behind her back. She was super judgemental of people drinking and smoking too.

In sixth form she had so much special treatment. People complained so much about it cause the teachers had so much favouritism towards her at that point.

To answer questions I saw She definitely wasn’t bullied. I think people judged her cause she had no life outsized of studying and was weird as hell but she wasn’t bullied.

So the board... there’s a board of people who left sixth form with their pictures and what university they went to . she took a gap year so when she left she wasn’t going to uni... so she wasn’t put up on the board... simple. I don’t know what she said online about it but I heard from people I know she caused a lot of drama about it.

I don’t keep up with any of her stuff much anyonIf you have any questions let me know and I’ll try to say what I can

• Wow
Reactions: 62

peterbread

I do find it a bit funny how she thinks that after being in isolation for 6 days she is in a position to advise people about how to cope in quarantine whilst the rest of us back in the UK have basically been isolating since November due to the nationwide lockdowns whilst Jade was gallivanting around Berlin

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

fwooper

VIP Member
I'm toying with the idea of writing a wiki for this thread that'd basically just be a Minerva FAQ, because I've noticed newcomers to the thread seem a bit baffled/confused (understandably) by Minerva. I've invested way too much time into digging into them so I feel like I might as well attempt to chronicle their bullshit somewhere and make it easier for people to understand what the hell is going on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

nvngwork

Since the pandemic started, she has been in the US, the UK, Germany, Switzerland and South Korea.... Her uni is ONLINE. I don't understand...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52