Unjaded Jade #4 Tragic Magic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's honestly sort of ironic that the person is asking people if they have nothing better to do but is also sat there for hours arguing with anyone who is every so slightly critical of Jade

Guess we both have nothing to do M e 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's honestly sort of ironic that the person is asking people if they have nothing better to do but is also sat there for hours arguing with anyone who is every so slightly critical of Jade

Guess we both have nothing to do M e 🤷‍♀️
Almost like there's a pandemic going on and most of us are forced to stay indoors rather than travelling the globe...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is she actually studying? I'm confused by the whole Minerva thing and I'm not convinced she will even come out with an actual Bachelor's

Reactions: 4
Okay, the wiki is up! Not gonna lie, it's pretty er... extensive (a nice little furlough project for me), so maybe only read if you have time but I wanted everything documented somewhere.

There's not a direct link to the wiki on the thread yet like other threads but hopefully that'll get added eventually. It's here:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I tried researching Minerva (on my phone) and the website is AWFUL how does that give red flags immediately?! Especially for something that's all online.

Jesus wept I actually can't go in further down this rabbit hole 🙈

Reactions: 15
Okay, the wiki is up! Not gonna lie, it's pretty er... extensive (a nice little furlough project for me), so maybe only read if you have time but I wanted everything documented somewhere.

There's not a direct link to the wiki on the thread yet like other threads but hopefully that'll get added eventually. It's here:
Isn't Minerva for-profit though? At least that's what it says on Wikipedia.

Who else would know whether or not she was paid to talk about Minerva? It's either her or someone close to her
Nah, I think this person is just a fan who cannot fathom that Jade could do something wrong, they are probably just saying that she's not when in reality they probably don't know. That's my guess at least.

Reactions: 3
Isn't Minerva for-profit though? At least that's what it says on Wikipedia.

Nah, I think this person is just a fan who cannot fathom that Jade could do something wrong, they are probably just saying that she's not when in reality they probably don't know. That's my guess at least.
I've covered this in the wiki - there's a difference between Minerva Schools at KGI and The Minerva Project. The former is registered as a non-profit and the latter is for-profit. Obviously because of the connections between the two whether you consider the university to be a "non-profit" in the truest sense of the team is obviously easily challenged. But yeah I do explain this.

Reactions: 3
I've covered this in the wiki - there's a difference between Minerva Schools at KGI and The Minerva Project. The former is registered as a non-profit and the latter is for-profit. Obviously because of the connections between the two whether you consider the university to be a "non-profit" in the truest sense of the team is obviously easily challenged. But yeah I do explain this.
Ahh, yes I can see, I'm sorry – I admit, I didn't read till the end before I commented 😅 Great job though!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jade needs to block this me person asap. Having a covidiot bleep who uses the term ‘plandemic’ and compares health restrictions to nazi germany (which to me is an incredibly offensive comparison to make) as your only supporter, is not a good look.
C17DF2D3-C333-4F15-BD1F-29DE9E2842B1.jpeg
5B71E035-EA52-4593-B0BE-D1856AC5D703.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What is she actually studying? I'm confused by the whole Minerva thing and I'm not convinced she will even come out with an actual Bachelor's
I cant remember whose, but I saw a Linkedin from a minvera alumni and they said they had two bachelors in like economics and biology, lmao. And didn't Jade say she was majoring in business and something else? idk

Clearly minerva is sOoOoO revolutionary that you can get two degrees in the same time it takes to get one

Yeah, I agree that it's probably a fan, but god I'd love it if it was really her on fake accounts

Reactions: 1
I cant remember whose, but I saw a Linkedin from a minvera alumni and they said they had two bachelors in like economics and biology, lmao. And didn't Jade say she was majoring in business and something else? idk

Clearly minerva is sOoOoO revolutionary that you can get two degrees in the same time it takes to get one
It's called a joint honours degree, but it doesn't surprise me that Minerva don't do it like everyone else 🙄

Reactions: 5
Jade needs to block this me person asap. Having a covidiot bleep who uses the term ‘plandemic’ and compares health restrictions to nazi germany (which to me is an incredibly offensive comparison to make) as your only supporter, is not a good look.
View attachment 385628View attachment 385617
Absolutely this. I have seen some comments which if engaged with would probably lead you towards racism and other problematic things veryyyy quickly.

The way they're writing makes me think it's someone who has English as a second language, and possibly reads here.

Also I genuinely cannot wait to read the wiki on Minerva lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.