Unjaded Jade #4 Tragic Magic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the YouTube comments has said that Jade mentioned she was getting paid to promote Minerva as part of the work-study programme or whatever. If that's the case, some of her Minerva-focused videos would surely breach the law because they're literal advertisements?

Anyway, I might check if she's actually mentioned it but ehhhhh
My thoughts exactly!! Yet another shady thing about Minerva if that’s the case.

On the topic of shady things, does anyone know more about how they supposedly have to register with a South Korean university to get a visa to go SK? Someone here mentioned something along the lines and I can’t get over it, if that’s the case they also somewhat lied when getting their visa.

Reactions: 5
Hey, just thought I'd mention- i was one of the ones who talked about promotion as part of financial aid, however I've since taken that down as I couldn't be 100% certain (I think I might have mixed it up with the internship or she mentioned it without explicitly stating she was doing it) sorry for any confusion!

Reactions: 2
I wish being in quarantine was the lowest point in my life? Three meals a day (of great food) served to you. Watching Netflix, reading and sleeping. A mini holiday.

She is seriously looking for sympathy. When she knew she was going to be quarantined. When she could have just stayed at home. People are dying right now, losing jobs, being prevented from seeing their babies ...

Reactions: 44
I wish being in quarantine was the lowest point in my life? Three meals a day (of great food) served to you. Watching Netflix, reading and sleeping. A mini holiday.

She is seriously looking for sympathy. When she knew she was going to be quarantined. When she could have just stayed at home. People are dying right now, losing jobs, being prevented from seeing their babies ...
I know theres the whole mental health aspect of it but at the end of the day this is a situation she willingly put herself in, tbh I struggle to have sympathy for her.

Reactions: 20

But they didn't serve her vegan food for the first few days so obviously her quarantine has been harder than any of those things

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Says she was ruled by her ego, decides to unleash a pity party to feed said ego. Sounds reasonable.

Lmaooo read the passages she has shared and if this is her way of telling the people who want her to hold her accountable "You see the faults in my actions because of your own ego" she is beyond reproach. Not that she has done anything remortely questionable, she is perfectly within her right to make money off her travel encouragement and disregard of rules and restrictions. It is us who are blinded by our silly egos and this inconvenient little thing called the pandemic. Godspeed Jade, you are truly enlightened.

Selfish spoiled little brat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is soooooo going to end up founding a dodgy yoga retreat company with an affiliation with that juice company when she graduates. I can see her being like that Alysse Raw Alignment girl, selling dodgy counselling to gullible people. I totally get that vibe. Just my opinion though.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's reading a book full of nothing (at least that's my opinion from what she posted, I would be really bored reading it as I feel that's just fake deep stuff... But if someone who read it has a different opinion let me know! As I said mine is extremely limited since I only read a couple of quotes out of context!) And I feel that is only going to make her feel validated in ignoring criticism and keep living as if covid didn't exist... If that's the case well she's won with me, I now consider her far too stupid to understand the wrongness of her actions, she just ignores everything locking herself in her echo chamber of fake-deep spirituality, toxic positivity and privilege and will never stop doing that while she has her minions treating her like a goddess. I lost all respect in her, if I once thought that she was just very sneaky and clever in deflecting criticism and consequences, I now think that she's just too stupid to understand!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think possibly that M e person could be someone from Minerva she knows that is foreign or perhaps even that bloody Nikolas? I just find it so weird how both accounts are called weird names like M e and Someone - just makes me think they're desperate to stay anonymous and forgive me, I don't watch Jade's videos lmao but they've both cropped up at the same time so I feel like it has to be two people she knows, with possibly someone even being her given all the cryptic stuff about ego on her insta stories??? Could be totally wrong but there's something fishy about this!!!!

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think possibly that M e person could be someone from Minerva she knows that is foreign or perhaps even that bloody Nikolas? I just find it so weird how both accounts are called weird names like M e and Someone - just makes me think they're desperate to stay anonymous and forgive me, I don't watch Jade's videos lmao but they've both cropped up at the same time so I feel like it has to be two people she knows, with possibly someone even being her given all the cryptic stuff about ego on her insta stories??? Could be totally wrong but there's something fishy about this!!!!
I’m pretty confident it’a not Niklas because I don’t see how he would waste time on defending a fling he had on her youtube comments. But I agree that it is an account that was set up for this reason only. Very suspicious but not gonna lie.

Reactions: 28
She's reading a book full of nothing (at least that's my opinion from what she posted, I would be really bored reading it as I feel that's just fake deep stuff... But if someone who read it has a different opinion let me know! As I said mine is extremely limited since I only read a couple of quotes out of context!) And I feel that is only going to make her feel validated in ignoring criticism and keep living as if covid didn't exist... If that's the case well she's won with me, I now consider her far too stupid to understand the wrongness of her actions, she just ignores everything locking herself in her echo chamber of fake-deep spirituality, toxic positivity and privilege and will never stop doing that while she has her minions treating her like a goddess. I lost all respect in her, if I once thought that she was just very sneaky and clever in deflecting criticism and consequences, I now think that she's just too stupid to understand!
I’ve read the book and listen to Eckhart Tolle regularly. It’s actually pretty good and he’s definitely worth a YouTube search to listen to his talks. The thing is, he is everything Jade is not. He’s all about ridding yourself of ego and acceptance and listening to your intuition (I could go on).

Lots of people dismiss this as nonsense but Eckhart is the real deal in my opinion. I think everyone should read him so I can’t criticise her for doing it.

BUT if she’s using it as a way to say, oh all my “haters” are just “unconscious beings” then that’s total misuse of his teachings and as an influencer I don’t know how far she can talk seriously about spirituality/ in the moment without making it seem like pop psychology or new age tit (no offence to anyone lol).

This stuff has a grounding in Buddhist teaching and the basic principles are useful to anyone who takes it seriously.

The ✨namaste✨ Casual 🧚‍♀️ magic 😩 edition can get fucked tho lol

Reactions: 20
I'm all for unlearning the ego but if she's gonna use 'spirituality' to excuse her being an irresponsible member of a community in a healthcare crisis which is impacted by individual actions of people and causes people suffering, she's clearly reading it in a very egotistical lens and not how the book was supposed to be read.

Reactions: 16
OH MY, have you seen her very last IG story? Who else got the impression that the "ego" thing means we are projecting our faults (irrationality, what we wished we had done in hte past, etc.) onto her, to make our mind feel "right or superior"?! Does she really think we feel inferior or frustrated with ourselves and are using her as an outlet for our feelings? Dear Lord, this keeps getting worse

Ngl I unsubscribed after the first quarantine video (and years of following) but I'll keep checking her out to see the extent this fiasco reaches, so intriguing

Reactions: 18
OH MY, have you seen her very last IG story? Who else got the impression that the "ego" thing means we are projecting our faults (irrationality, what we wished we had done in hte past, etc.) onto her, to make our mind feel "right or superior"?! Does she really think we feel inferior or frustrated with ourselves and are using her as an outlet for our feelings? Dear Lord, this keeps getting worse
That’s exactly how I read it!

Reactions: 9
It’s basically her saying ‘this isn’t a me problem, sounds like a you problem’ 🙄 bruhhh

Reactions: 12
Hey, just thought I'd mention- i was one of the ones who talked about promotion as part of financial aid, however I've since taken that down as I couldn't be 100% certain (I think I might have mixed it up with the internship or she mentioned it without explicitly stating she was doing it) sorry for any confusion!
Honestly it seems very likely either way lmao.
When I was going through some videos, a lot of her first year was very Minerva focused and the videos seemed to have high production value in a way. This year they seem more vloggy and less Minerva like, instead she's pedalling the whole positivity and casual magic bs

Reactions: 7
I went back to Niklas’ Instagram to see if he’s deleted the stories (he hasn’t) and I can’t believe the village is on his sat-nav!

Habkern, population: 648.

Nearby town of Interlaken (10 min drive) is a busy tourist destination with cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops, museums. If they were staying in that area then it seems likely they would’ve also visited there.

C751B02B-C17F-4D74-BC2A-B40DC0B22071.png

B234232D-7164-484E-B4B3-5EFD06F63721.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.