Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't do it, but say fair play to them. Cora looks to be having the best time.
She does seem to be confined quite a lot to the backcarrier thingy or the buggy when travelling. Of course she needs to be when they are out and about but children need floor time to explore, crawl, climb etc. The place in Turkey for example was v small and cramped and the balcony was off limits (dangerous) so not too safe for exploring. I dunno, I am sure she is learning so much every day and meeting loads of people, seeing inreresting things but I would worry about the restricted movement. Beautiful child and they seen like lovely parents.

Reactions: 4
She does seem to be confined quite a lot to the backcarrier thingy or the buggy when travelling. Of course she needs to be when they are out and about but children need floor time to explore, crawl, climb etc. The place in Turkey for example was v small and cramped and the balcony was off limits (dangerous) so not too safe for exploring. I dunno, I am sure she is learning so much every day and meeting loads of people, seeing inreresting things but I would worry about the restricted movement. Beautiful child and they seen like lovely parents.
We only see a snippet. I bet she gets loads of free time out of buggy etc. Nope I can't fault their way of life and guess Cora has an amazing experience that most children never get.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We only see a snippet. I bet she gets loads of free time out of buggy etc. Nope I can't fault their way of life and guess Cora has an amazing experience that most children never get.
True true. Hopefully she does. I wouldnt cope moving around all the time like that but it sure looks interesting and fun.

Reactions: 1
I never realised how tight these 2 were 😱😱 not loving the travel stories this time. Not sure are they actually loving the travels themselves 🤔

• Wow
Not enjoying the travel stories either, it's like your average family sun holiday but extra cheap. Very boring

Reactions: 3
Posting whole days stories from an entire month ago is so needlessly weird. Who could be arsed? Just do a quick recap and move on

The overnight bus with a baby was too much for me, it may be possible but it’s not necessary

Reactions: 9
They where in Mexico I believe when she had her smear test and irregular results and had the coil removed. I thought they came home for the birth so cora could have an Irish passport. One of the best to have in the world and would probably make life easier. The travel stories have been a bit boring and the bus journey was madness to me. Luke looks like he gained a bit of weight in Ireland. Her hair is a million times nicer short. They are soooo tight can't remember what I saw a few months ago and thought ahh would u not just spend the money.

Yea I mean I love my own son and would watching hour long insta stories of him each day but any one else’s kid no thanks. Now that child is absolutely beautiful but enough

Nooo their kid would get an Irish passport cos they are both Irish. All you even need is one Irish grandparent to get it. They only came back to have the baby cos healthcare is basically free in Ireland and they would have had to pay for it wherever they were. Also maybe they wanted to be around family.

Yeah it's like a cheap sun today but they have a baby so not sure what else they can do. Also they left Europe fairly quickly cos they are too cheap to travel there.

I haven't been following for that long, was put on to them by a friend. The long story do annoy me, as said here, can come across very preachy. I hope this doesn't sound bitchy but I don't think they look healthy. Their skin looks leathery and weathered, like they've had a very tough time. Although I don't think travelling on little money is easy for anyone. I think it's a waste carrying Cora all over the world, she's not going to have 1 memory of these amazing places they are seeing. If they had got a job for even a year here and saved, they could've had a fabulous time travelling and had more money to spend and maybe even treat themselves to a main course each 😧

Reactions: 5
Why does Katie always carry cora? Lol am I wrong
Plus a backpack on her front with a huge flask of tea/coffee in it. The budget is serious scabby if they can't even buy a coffee that is probably cheap as chips anyway

Reactions: 7
The place they are in Turkey is such a package holiday resort! I was there about 10 years ago for about €300 for 2 weeks!!! Great place for a student on the piss with your friends!!! Ephesus is amazing, but their oohing and aahing when on the strip is a bit much for me!!! It was all shops selling fake tat, one shop called Brown Thomas if I remember correctly!!!

Reactions: 2
Their stories lately are just awful, droning on and on and on and on and on..... we don't need to see every single shot of a trip to a standard tourist country that was weeks ago...one word lads ...EDIT.
Used to love following these guys but now find myself just skipping them. Probably time to unfollow.

Reactions: 13
Same. Followed them just before Katie got pregnant really loved their content, very natural and good banter between them! But Christ on a bike very drawn out now and like you say. We don't need to see everything!

Reactions: 2
Agree with the above. You’d think when posting retrospectively they’d realize they we went OTT filming a certain day or place & condense it down

Reactions: 1