Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like them, they have Instagram integrity.

Just a little too much for me, eating at the side of the road there a few weeks ago was a bit wtf but enjoy watching them and looking forward to seeing their travels. Their baby is a DOTE.

Reactions: 4
Aw i like these 2..not sell outs like the usual Insta Huns!!Maybe a bit preachy with how they travel ethically etc..their baby is a doll😍

Reactions: 2
I like them too but how can they be so sustainable and take very gift going?
Don’t think they care once they’re not paying for it! They were on stories a few weeks ago in their bedroom, it was jam packed with stuff! Literally piled up around them! It would make you feel claustrophobic! But then they’re all preachy about not needing stuff and anti consumerism!! I’d say her granny is delighted they’ve gone to sponge off someone else for a while!!

Don’t think they care once they’re not paying for it! They were on stories a few weeks ago in their bedroom, it was jam packed with stuff! Literally piled up around them! It would make you feel claustrophobic! But then they’re all preachy about not needing stuff and anti consumerism!! I’d say her granny is delighted they’ve gone to sponge off someone else for a while!!
i Thought the same when i seen all the clutter in the background , was also shocked they went for such an expensive buggy

Reactions: 1
I think when they first had Cora they mentioned borrowing a lot of stuff from family & friends!! Nothing wrong with that really, but that on-top of the fact they never ever seem to put their hand in their pocket makes me think that I would find them very very annoying to have as friends! I'm sure its not because they're broke or in need! For some reason it irritates me so much when people are that tight!

Reactions: 3
I'd say The Don is delighted to have her house back. They were actually very lucky to be able to come back and move in with her. I do like them although the preaching can be annoying at times. Cora is a dote and what a beautiful child, admire they way she is being brought up and see them as very loving parents.

Reactions: 5
Cora is absolutely beautiful! I do like them, love following and they seem kind, but I agree I wouldn’t be able to deal with so much tightness - especially to the point of sharing one main course all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cora is absolutely beautiful! I do like them, love following and they seem kind, but I agree I wouldn’t be able to deal with so much tightness - especially to the point of sharing one main course all the time
Sorry, what? They share a main course???

• Wow
Sorry, what? They share a main course???
always. They say ‘the portions are huge in India/Bali/insert any country here’ and even though a curry might be €2 in Indonesia they still share. Even in Rome yesterday she mentioned the DISH (singular) looked small but it was fine. I’m sorry I wouldn’t starve myself to save money

• Wow
Cora is very cute to be fair! Fair play to them travelling with a baba also! But they so tight I’m sure it will be fine!

Yeah and portions are NOT big in a lot of the countries they are in. They do starve themselves to save money. I can't think of anything worse. They're the kind of people you couldn't go for a drink with or to eat out with when you're travelling cos they are so tight.

Also they are not ethical they are just tight. There's a difference 😅. Seem like they would take anything going that's free ....

I really enjoyed their content when they were travelling, back in Ireland I found them a bit boring & preachy I unfollowed for a while because baby content is not my cup of tea & with lockdown & a newborn that's all there was (I get some people enjoy that, I probably would if I was at that stage but my kids are nearly in their teens) followed again during the summer as I was interested in seeing them doing staycations in Ireland but felt a bit let down with how they showcased Ireland ok you're on a budget but camping in a field covered in cow tit & one of the "bathrooms" they showed was just rotten. Delighted they've headed off to hotter climates, where I can watch them and be less judgemental as I don't know any different

Reactions: 4
I’ve only followed them since Cora was born. Now I’m not Irish, so maybe I just don’t “get it”, but the really forced strong Irish accent they put on when they are trying to be funny really winds me up.
Also they look like they are a bit smelly 🙊

Reactions: 6
I love to travel and their page was recommended to me. I followed for a while but really not my cup of tea.
Like others said, I find them quite preachy and they’re definitely telling the truth when they say they’re tight.
I unfollowed around this time but why did they come home to Ireland to have their baby when all along they were talking about how well things were going in Thailand with the medical care being received?

They play up on a few bits alright.
Defo tight but disguised as 'funny budgetman'.
The 'country accent' is a bugbear of mine too.
Also the North Dublin v South Dublin nonsense.
The complete we're so cool and Irish but averse to anything vaguely irish themed abroad.
The almost snobbery of not settling down to 9-5 grind, house, kids, car but isn't it great the rest of us do to provide health care /retail/entertainment for when you do come home.
Living on your Nanny's sofa for a year, id be having a quiet word if I was related to them!!

Reactions: 9
I love to travel and their page was recommended to me. I followed for a while but really not my cup of tea.
Like others said, I find them quite preachy and they’re definitely telling the truth when they say they’re tight.
I unfollowed around this time but why did they come home to Ireland to have their baby when all along they were talking about how well things were going in Thailand with the medical care being received?
because they had a rent free room for a year in her Nans house. But the nan lives alone so technically even though all their stuff / beds/ baby / clothes were in the one sitting room, they had a kitchen etc too. Free gaff& loads of free baby stuff from friends & family plus gifts from Irish baby clothing & sustainable companies that wouldn’t have sent stuff to Thailand etc. They came home to live for free & for freebies

because they had a rent free room for a year in her Nans house. But the nan lives alone so technically even though all their stuff / beds/ baby / clothes were in the one sitting room, they had a kitchen etc too. Free gaff& loads of free baby stuff from friends & family plus gifts from Irish baby clothing & sustainable companies that wouldn’t have sent stuff to Thailand etc. They came home to live for free & for freebies
Jesus I’d rather have no freebies than live like that. But it confirms my suspicions on the why for sure 😂

Jesus I’d rather have no freebies than live like that. But it confirms my suspicions on the why for sure 😂
They took "on a budget" too far IMO while they were home; I'm presuming they were still working, they were living in her nans, I get that they were no doubt saving to go travelling again but I just think on a budget in Ireland is different to on a budget in India but its like they couldn't get their heads around that & still wanted to be seen as crazy budgeting nomads, I mean the picnic on the roadside was bizarre, Ireland has moved on from the 80s, there are plenty of nice parks with picnic tables, there's no reason to sit on a busy roadside eating your jam sambos whilst inhaling car fumes 🙄