Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a very happy healthy baby. She's well looked after and if they are a bit alternative so be it. It suits their lifestyle.
As a super traditional mum of 2 I am so intrigued as to how they manage. I found having a baby super stressful and could t even imagine this level of travelling. Their lifestyle is not for me but I do sort of admire it!

Reactions: 6
I admire their use of cloth nappies, HOWEVER, travelling with cloth nappies I don't understand. They've so many nappies washed in a recent story, where were those nappies stored while unwashed...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I admire their use of cloth nappies, HOWEVER, travelling with cloth nappies I don't understand. They've so many nappies washed in a recent story, where were those nappies stored while unwashed...
I cant imagine anything more stressful considering the amount of times a nappy needs changing. God no!

Reactions: 1
I live watching them I have to say just because their life is sooo different to mine. Like I can’t imagine swapping the standard life to trek around the world sleeping in hostels and constantly sight seeing….like it must be amazing to see and experience soo much but to what end? Karting around bags and all the baby stuff- does it not get tiresome? Do you think one of them is more into it than the other- where will Cora go to school???

Reactions: 3
I live watching them I have to say just because their life is sooo different to mine. Like I can’t imagine swapping the standard life to trek around the world sleeping in hostels and constantly sight seeing….like it must be amazing to see and experience soo much but to what end? Karting around bags and all the baby stuff- does it not get tiresome? Do you think one of them is more into it than the other- where will Cora go to school???
I’d say she will be homeschooled while on the road, I would imagine anyway

I followed these for quite a while. They are the type of people I'd hate to have met when I was backpacking myself. They are as well travelled as thousands of other Irish people yet they seem to believe they are Christopher Columbus and Marco Polo. Luke is not funny. Katie is informative but seems moody and her vocabulary when walking through locations is like hitting the replay button. I do like seeing low cost accommodation and travel though.

I saw in their latest Istagram that they are now sharing a potato and a few slices of bread between three people!

I think what annoys me most about them is they don't appear to give anything back to people/society other than a few shout outs.
Something about them doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's only that it's being pointed out here about the food thing that I now see it and it's grating on me so much.

Very easy travel the world when you're sharing meals and staying in hostels with no where to dry your kids nappies. Give me a hotel and a full meal any day!!!

Reactions: 4
They are as well travelled as thousands of other Irish people yet they seem to believe they are Christopher Columbus and Marco Polo.
100% this! I’ve been trying to put my finger on what it is that annoys me about them and you hit the nail on the head.
I have friends as well if not better travelled than them and they don’t carry on like this

Oh yeah they are such a stereotype of an annoying couple you would meet in a hostel. I've met loads of people like them before. Very high and mighty... look down on people who do "touristy" things. Moan about places being too "touristy". Brag about their travels. Ugh nobody cares. Loads of people like to get off the beaten track as well but don't act high and mighty about it. A lot of their travel spots were really touristy anyway... They act like they are the first people who have ever went somewhere and need to disseminate information about the place and the culture.

Also if you ended up going out with them in the evening from the hostel it'd be instant regret when you realised how stingy they are. I can't handle hanging out with people that stingy. Most backpackers are frugal but they are another level. Like who shares one meal? I've never met anyone that does that travelling. How do they have the energy to do stuff on so little calories?

They are two white idiots really. Think they come across as really alternative and knowledgeable about other cultures but they are just selfish hedonistic white backpackers.

Reactions: 5
The other day, saying a jacket potato was €2 and the pancake bread was 80c, and still they shared it!

I haven’t really warmed back up to this traveling stories this time around.
I don’t really mind the frugality as it’s interesting to watch, not the way I live my life therefore a small bit of ‘ah they are not doing that are they’ going on.
I find frugality interesting but absolutely wouldn’t want to be friends with them 😂
Overall though I reckon I’ll drop following them as Italy / Turkey style travels aren’t really for me

Jesus.....they had to think about which to choose.......11 hours on a bus or a 1.5hour flight....with a baby. How could they even consider the bus 😳

Reactions: 6
Jesus.....they had to think about which to choose.......11 hours on a bus or a 1.5hour flight....with a baby. How could they even consider the bus 😳
I just seen that… would you even debate that like 🙄 duck off and get on the plane for the sake of €7

Reactions: 5
And only €7 more per person for the flight! There's travelling on a budget and then there's being stingy

Reactions: 7
And only €7 more per person for the flight! There's travelling on a budget and then there's being stingy
Sorry but they are two miserable cunts. It’s grand to be doing that type of tit in your 20s when you are footloose and fancy free. I’ve done it myself, but there is something desperately sad doing it at that hour of their life with a baby in tow

Reactions: 10
I couldn't do it, but say fair play to them. Cora looks to be having the best time.

Reactions: 3