Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine they will turn up one of these days, back in grannys front room and annouce the birtth of a new baby. Something like that. I wish them all the best but a little update would be nice as people were invested especially with little cora.

Reactions: 13
Well, we haven't heard of them missing. It would have been all over social media if we did.
Does anyone here know them personally and can let us know if they're OK. It's very worrying to have them just leave like that and have us all worry about them!

Reactions: 2
They had 'Liked' something on insta, in the last couple of weeks, that I just happened to be reading and I noticed their name

Reactions: 3
Anyone else kinda hoping they'll pop up with a bump/baby and go 'suprise'!! Or post a one-off photo from some remote island that had no WiFi where they lived off the land for a year or something equally nomadic

I just hope it's nothing serious, Katie did have some gynae issues a few years back didn't she?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else kinda hoping they'll pop up with a bump/baby and go 'suprise'!! Or post a one-off photo from some remote island that had no WiFi where they lived off the land for a year or something equally nomadic

I just hope it's nothing serious, Katie did have some gynae issues a few years back didn't she?
They have disappeared before tbh I wouldnt be one bit worried. I wouldnt follow them again now though after this. Disappointing.

Reactions: 4
They have done this loads lads so I wouldn’t be worried about it. They’ve prob realised it’s a waste of time. They are the types that will want to go off grid completely I’d say.

Reactions: 6
They have disappeared before tbh I wouldnt be one bit worried. I wouldnt follow them again now though after this. Disappointing.
They posted a comment on their latest instagram post saying they’re fine and sorry for disappearing. And they’ll be back soon

Reactions: 5
They posted a video in September and she has an early baby bump so they are obviously pregnant so went off the grid. There normally isn't a pick on her but you can see it when she's holding the dog

Reactions: 1
Haven’t looked at their stories gif a while. Is Katie pregnant? Looks like it in recent story from the children’s museum.
I thought there was a little bump back in June. Would be lovely to hear that they are all ok.

Reactions: 2
They posted a video april 6th on youtube?

*Edit- apparently filmed at the end of August, and no sign of a bump

Last edited: