Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the story with thr blood donation? I watched the stories in silence and I haven't the patience for the captions to come up so I just skipped through.

What was the story with thr blood donation? I watched the stories in silence and I haven't the patience for the captions to come up so I just skipped through.
You didn’t miss much!! An awful lot of dramatics about not being able to give blood! She came across so high & mighty and preachy!! She wouldn’t acknowledge that she’s underweight though!!!
But the kid is very cute and funny!! Bad sign when their best content in ages is a 1 year old blowing bubbles out her mouth!!!

Reactions: 5
Jesus under 50 kg is pretty small - that frugal life seems like its making her weight dangerously low. Do we know her height?

Reactions: 1
You didn’t miss much!! An awful lot of dramatics about not being able to give blood! She came across so high & mighty and preachy!! She wouldn’t acknowledge that she’s underweight though!!!
But the kid is very cute and funny!! Bad sign when their best content in ages is a 1 year old blowing bubbles out her mouth!!!
Before she went in she posted the eligibility quiz to check if you are eligible before making an appointment. So did she not know her weight? It's the 2nd question on the quiz!

Reactions: 3
There's a reason there's a weight limit for donating blood....if you're below a certain weight, you will have less circulating volume ( of blood) ...if you then take a unit of blood out of circulation you will become hypovolemic and keel over with low blood pressure!
this is nothing new and is for donor safety

I hadn't seen anything from them in ages, checked today and their last grid post is from January. Have they had any stories up since? Hope all is ok with them. I kind of get the impression they're just not as into Instagram since having Cora. Also suspect they're finding travelling with a one year old harder than they expected! I've a child just slightly older and she's no longer content to be in the buggy/carrier for any stretch of time, couldn't imagine trying to do any proper sightseeing with her in tow.

Reactions: 8
They'll post daily stories from wherever they are now in April or something. Needlessly confusing especially when they have to keep clarifying that they're not at X location anymore 🙄

I wonder if they've got their own place now....can't be easy all sleeping in the ?gran's front room!

Reactions: 4
Would be good for a travel guide account to maybe check in and let people who have followed them for years that they are ok considering what is going on with the world

If they decide to grace us with their presence on Instagram could you let me know, I can no longer follow them. It would take a few seconds to let their followers know they are ok

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they've got their own place now....can't be easy all sleeping in the ?gran's front room!
I’d say unless they’re deciding to settle and stay in Ireland that they won’t get a place of their own. There’s no way they’d pay the prices of rent now.

Maybe there was a sickness or a death in one of the family’s
Still very strange to stay so quiet for so long in such an open account

This is why I unfollowed them, when they came back to Ireland to have the baby there was radio silence from them and for a good while after. I get they wanted time & privacy but don’t expect people to hang around around and continue to support you once you decide you them to make money/freebies from them again when you don’t even show them the courtesy of quick post to update.

Reactions: 7