Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bandearg

As others have said already, Cora is getting an education money can't buy. I have 5 children of my own, Cora is very advanced for her age her speech is amazing. I know 5 year olds that don't speak as well as she does. Fair fucks to them, they are living their lives the way they want to. They don't fill their stories or grid with bperfect or that bloody laser removal thing. No gifted stays. It has been mentioned in their stories that Luke has been working and you can actually see him on the laptop. They are a breath of fresh air in what is an industry full of beggars and shite sellers

Reactions: 34

Princesssun

Chatty Member
They are in no way malnourished. We are just used to seeing overindulgent, airbrushed idiots who sit on their arses all day making “content”. They live an incredibly healthy lifestyle eating in season veg from source, very little processed crap and they move around a lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

BeGrandSure

FFS, these guys can't win! Damned if they travel, damned if they come home (during a global pandemic, the cheek!). They're too skinny, yet have buckets of energy and look happy! They're freeloaders, they're too careful with money...... We all have our annoying quirks but my god, these guys are just doing their own thing and not impacting or conning anyone. When you think of all the sellouts that flood their page with crap AF links, there's a lot worse content out there than Katie & Luke

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Doesn't the place they were at yesterday just look amazing! How lucky are they
It looked absolutely incredible.

I'm loving seeing them back. It's a lovely part of Instagram that reminds me of when it all started and not this greedy instahun influencer crap. Very refreshing.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Cora is so bright, she’s really getting the education of a lifetime with them. I am jealous a toddler will see more countries this year than me :ROFLMAO:

I don’t think anything insidious is going on, they’re just watching their money and making memories.

TikToc

VIP Member
Cora is so cute and such an intelligent and articulate little girl. Fair play to them. She's getting a brilliant education. A lot of the huns could take a leaf out of their book and not sell their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

TikToc

VIP Member
I feel like the have this undertone of superiority, they have shuned the life of people back home who are settled with jobs, who work hard for a living. The ironic thing is their life is funded by handouts from their parents, the ones who work hard for a living. No sure what example this sets for Cora. I really get the sense that they are on the run, I feel sorry for them. It must be exhausting moving around so much with a young child. Honestly every place they go looks the same, I wonder if one of them is driving being in the run more than the other? I hope it all works out for them. Cora is such a dote.
Ah stop FFS. On the run? From what?. They both work and being web based means they can work from anywhere in the world. Because their choice isn't like yours doesn't mean it's wrong. Each to their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Princesssun

Chatty Member
We are all obsessed with conforming to social norms. I personally think what they are doing is amazing. Cora will learn far more travelling the world then school will ever teach her. She will catch up easily when the time comes. I bet they will homeschool until she is ready for secondary.
they are deffo not running. I thought they explained it very well before when they said they were working hard and saving nothing so what is actually the point? They only spend €150 per week when travelling and get to experience so many amazing things. I’m in awe of them. Cora is one lucky child. Anyone who thinks she is missing out on ‘normal’ life needs to have a good think about their life. She’s only gone 2 and can speak better than most 5 year olds I know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Cariad

VIP Member
It looked absolutely incredible.

I'm loving seeing them back. It's a lovely part of Instagram that reminds me of when it all started and not this greedy instahun influencer crap. Very refreshing.
And no begging for free stuff or an affiliated ad in sight!

Reactions: 16

Frogstomper

They're a bit damned if they show her and damned if they don't. Leave her out of all stories and act like she doesn't exist would make people question them too. Showing Cora the way they do now just seems natural. Not like she's being exploited the way some influencers use their kids to get everything free. They also disappeared for however long they did after she was born, until recently. Its nice to see how they adapted their travel lifestyle after they had Cora and as someone who isn't a fan of seeing anyone else's kids on social media in general it doesn't annoy me how she's been included. It's just a glimpse into their little family.

Reactions: 15

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Honestly it doesn't matter to me if they weren't doing it before, or aren't 'highly skilled'- if they're making enough to fund their lifestyle then that's all that matters?
I also never found them preachy about not wanting children- more that it would be more difficult to travel like they wanted to with a baby/toddler- but shit happens and they've found a way that's working for them.
I personally loved following them because they were visiting off the track places and sharing money saving tips - where to stay, eat, visit, how to avoid getting ripped off abroad, essential items for travelling and how best to get from A to B. Other travellers may go to similar places, but they don't educate others online about their findings.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
They are still using their very young child for engagement and it’s working based on the amount of adults here fawning over her. It has to freak them out the level of interest in her from complete strangers. All it’s takes is one unstable one to take it too far. I’m not saying anyone here but that is a public profile they are sharing her on, who knows who is watching or what their motives are.
I dont think they are to be honest. Most of what they sharw is after the fact - theyve moved on and are then sharing.

Not like the others who have the school uniforns on the feed and the house so visible their address is easily identifiable

Ahh stop now they are hardly living an extravagant lifestyle that needs funding from their parents. Just because they have a different lifestyle to the rest of us doesn't mean they're up to something suspicious. There's actually a hell of a lot of people giving up the regular "9 to 5" and travelling. Fair play to them to be honest. Cora is getting an education that money can't buy.

• Heart

Aprillady

Cora Is gorgeous.
Although we do see her on their stories, it’s not in the same, showy Way Other instagrammers show their kids. It’s just natural, normal traveling/living with a Kid stud. Nothing false or pretentious.
Rather than using her for content, ads etc.

Reactions: 14
I think you have to be of a certain mindframe and belief system to live their lifestyle. It wouldn't be for me personally. But I do appreciate that their travelling and exploring the world is authentic, they live as the locals live.

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more
They now come across as very smug and really only show the best parts of were they travel to
You never see a toddler tantrum or the real stress if travelling with a toddler

They seem to hate ireland but as uou said it was a nice free place ro birth a child
Why on earth would anyone film a toddler tantrum and put it on insta? And why would anyone want them to?

• Heart

a2343

Honestly it doesn't matter to me if they weren't doing it before, or aren't 'highly skilled'- if they're making enough to fund their lifestyle then that's all that matters?
I also never found them preachy about not wanting children- more that it would be more difficult to travel like they wanted to with a baby/toddler- but shit happens and they've found a way that's working for them.
I personally loved following them because they were visiting off the track places and sharing money saving tips - where to stay, eat, visit, how to avoid getting ripped off abroad, essential items for travelling and how best to get from A to B. Other travellers may go to similar places, but they don't educate others online about their findings.
Exactly. I always thought it was a good thing that they talked and show this stuff (kids, no kids, plans changing, travelling full time) - it normalises different lifestyles. These guys are fun to follow, they’re not punting products or codes to try and make a buck/euro/pound. They’re not even pushing their business on their travel page, which a lot of others would do to try and capitalise on their following.

• Heart

Tomtree

I hate the way they are so derogatory towards Ireland. Yet when they needed a safe haven for their child to be born safely with free health care and to collect the dole for a year before ‘legging it out of here’, it was fine.

Reactions: 13