Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed them pre-covid and the plan was always to have their baby at home in Ireland? Did they ever say why that was?

Presumably so they could get free healthcare from the HSE rather than pay for it abroad. And maybe they wanted to be around family.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it’s him and she just does what she’s told. Never noticed the sharing one meal thing. I actually can’t believe that 😂😂

He looks so gaunt in his face & old before his time, needs feeding! How old could he be?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it’s him and she just does what she’s told. Never noticed the sharing one meal thing. I actually can’t believe that 😂😂
I change my mind regularly on this! Sometimes I think it’s all her, trying to be so cool & woke or something, and then I think no it’s all him and she is so enthusiastic about it all to impress him!

Reactions: 1
He looks so gaunt in his face & old before his time, needs feeding! How old could he be?
I think they said before that he was 38, I actually think he put on some weight when they were home. While they were travelling he looked so thin at times

They lived in an apartment for a while after they got married too and moved back into the dons just before they went away on the first staycation

I wanted to like them but they are so incredibly frugal it makes it hard…. I hate frugality in a person

Reactions: 3
It will be interesting to see if the extreme tightness will change with Cora in tow now. I do hope the two way sharing a main doesn't become split among 3 🥺

I used to really like them and I loved their content / them before they came home.
Once they got home though, the preachy tone and the fact they behaved like the only people ever to have a baby. 'Babybetes' was like chalk on a blackboard to me.
Also grinds me that she laughs at everything he says. He is not that funny at all .
Cora is absolutely beautiful though and I am delighted they are abroad now and hopefully the content will get interesting again.

They always used to say they didn't want kids as well.... to the point it was annoying. Why keep bringing it up?

So I was very surprised they went off and had a kid. I had unfollowed them cos they're so annoying so didn't know about it for ages.

I always got the vibe it was more him who didn't want kids. He was always extremely vocal about it ... she seemed to me to just go along with what he said. So I wonder how she got pregnant cos based off what he used to say it was hardly planned.... unless only she planned it 😅.

I always got the vibe it was more him who didn't want kids. He was always extremely vocal about it ... she seemed to me to just go along with what he said. So I wonder how she got pregnant cos based off what he used to say it was hardly planned.... unless only she planned it 😅.

Wouldnt shock me a few of my friends did the same :/

I think during one of her Moon Cup explanations she said their contraception was just tracking her cycle. If you don't want a kid, thats not the best way to go about it! Although whether it was planned or not, the baby is a dote, and they both seem to be fantastic parents, so probably unfair for us to comment on if she was "wanted" or "planned".
Delighted they're gone abroad again! The way they were talking about Ireland, as if none of their followers had ever been around the country was V V V V irritating!!! "Ireland has some of the greatest beaches in the world" Yes we know! We're from Ireland too!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
They were the ones who were super vocal online on their public insta about not wanting children so I don't think it's that surprising then if people want to comment on it.

They were the ones who were super vocal online on their public insta about not wanting children so I don't think it's that surprising then if people want to comment on it.
I'm pretty sure she said before that she had the coil inserted before their travels, and whole they were away (can't remember which country) she had a smear that had abnormal results. Whatever procedure she then needed resulted in her coil being removed. I guess they just got caught out then I suppose 🤷

Wonder did they come home and claim all of the benefits of the day? Their work while travelling seemed to be website building / travel plans if am right ? Do they ever post on their stories now ? Never seem to see anything from them. Yes the apartment they were in seemed to be a friends that was away.

I'd say they claimed everything they could! I wonder did they keep working? They seem to have given up on Insta too, I'm guessing backpacking with a baby isn't the easy ride they thought it would be!!