Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they are staying in Stephmylife's pad in Italy? Didn't they arrive for a visit before Steph went of to Mexico.

Yeah I'd say they are staying in that house. I think Steph might have even said they will have friends staying there.

Reactions: 1
God I use to really like these guys when they were traveling. There was something endearing about them, i didn't notice the tightness as I'm a bit frugal myself! But since coming home to Ireland i don't know if it's staying in the granny's, the eating chips on the kerb the day of their wedding, the plastic wedding rings, the side of the road eating or a combination of all of the above. Listen we all wanna save in what way we can- but i save so that i can have XYZ and treat myself or my family! I don't save to not spend it!!!

Reactions: 6
God I use to really like these guys when they were traveling. There was something endearing about them, i didn't notice the tightness as I'm a bit frugal myself! But since coming home to Ireland i don't know if it's staying in the granny's, the eating chips on the kerb the day of their wedding, the plastic wedding rings, the side of the road eating or a combination of all of the above. Listen we all wanna save in what way we can- but i save so that i can have XYZ and treat myself or my family! I don't save to not spend it!!!
Totally agree! While travelling it kinda makes a bit of sense… I can see why they’re a bit tight / careful! But the sponging off everyone they know since coming home is just so god damn annoying!!!
One of my siblings always asks to stay at my house when I go away (we’re in diff cities) and I stopped telling her when I left because the tightness of her coming on holiday to my house annoys me so much!! Can’t imagine being friends with them! Grabbing all around them!!!

Reactions: 3
I use to really enjoy them pre coming back to Ireland, I thought they were brilliant for traveling on a budget. However, I had a baby the same time as them and I can’t believe how miserable they actually are literally scabbing off everyone which I say is so annoying for their friends, ( babies aren’t that expensive if you budget) I really think they are jus bein selfish and mourning their lives pre Cora (who is an absolute dote).But it’s obvious travellin is more important than her development checks etc with the public health nurse which really annoys me

I don’t mind these two but serious question….do they work? Like how can they afford to be away ALL the time???

Jesus Christ they seem to have great jobs! Why the hell are they so mean with money?

Jesus Christ they seem to have great jobs! Why the hell are they so mean with money?
They used to be way more frugal then they are now 🤣 considering how frugal they used to be , they are living the bloody highlife now 🤣 I love them 👏🏻 And Cora is ADORABLE !!

To add to that they are very very frugal
Omg SOOOOOOO frugal ! I used to be amazed how they got by on so little 🤣 I couldn’t believe when I watched their stories today that they splashed out so much to see the chapel , a couple years ago that money would have been their budget for the week !! They are so fab , love watching them !

Reactions: 2
is poor core only getting to nap while her mammy and daddy walk around Italian cities. A baby her she needs proper sleep during the day

I was more distracted by Katie carrying everything and Luke strolling ahead or behind! She's baby on front and what looks like a massive bag at front!

is poor core only getting to nap while her mammy and daddy walk around Italian cities. A baby her she needs proper sleep during the day
Was only thinking this myself watching the stories in Naples.... I have 3 kids and have used baby carriers in the past for short enough outings and where I thought a buggy might be a hindrance. I don't see why they couldn't put her into a lightweight stroller if they are out sightseeing all day plus it would be handy for them to store stuff in the basket too 🤷‍♀️

Was only thinking this myself watching the stories in Naples.... I have 3 kids and have used baby carriers in the past for short enough outings and where I thought a buggy might be a hindrance. I don't see why they couldn't put her into a lightweight stroller if they are out sightseeing all day plus it would be handy for them to store stuff in the basket too 🤷‍♀️
I don't have children so could be wrong but shouldn't Cora be napping in a cot during the day. i dont think their lifestyle suits a baby

• Haha
She's a very happy healthy baby. She's well looked after and if they are a bit alternative so be it. It suits their lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
They have a light weight buggy, which has been seen in several stories since they've been in Italy....however probably not the best or easiest mode of transport to use when visiting ancient Roman archaeological sites ....plenty of societies with babies manage without buggies!

Reactions: 7