Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% don’t think they need to keep followers informed about everything in their life, but considering they gained so much from having such a following (allllllll Cora’s nappies etc!!!) and the fact they used to bang on about being transparent / honest, I’d respect them more if they came online once saying they’re staying off the page for a bit or something… just give their followers the respect they have been given? I dunno how better to explain that…
I’d say they’ll come back in the summer or when they travel again expecting the same interaction and freebies!!
Happy to unfollow at this stage, they were a bit preachy for my liking!!!

Reactions: 9
I miss them!!!!
Ah to be fair they never really took freebies before Cora, I loved following them. Id guess they are so bored with their Irish mundane life that they don’t wanna post. Also think they are working here to get some decent funds together to travel again with Cora. Personally wouldn’t be travelling and staying in hostles with my little baby, and sleeping in train stations or on buses. So they need a proper set up travelling with a baby, no matter how good she is.

Reactions: 2
Just spotted them on Stephmylife's stories, they're visiting her in Italy. I wonder why they don't post any more.

Reactions: 4
She is there in a post pushing buggy - I barely recognized Luke with new look !! She does not appear in any group pics - maybe pregnant again ?

Reactions: 5
A bit peculiar, stephmylife is tagging Katie’s personal page 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe they’ve decided to Jack it in ?

Reactions: 1
A bit peculiar, stephmylife is tagging Katie’s personal page 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe they’ve decided to Jack it in ?
I thought that too, but I thought they'd kinda say goodbye first - not just ghost us 🤣
The pandemic destroyed travel blogging really, people still aren't jet setting around the world like they used to, so travel bloggers, even if they have the content, just don't have an engaged audience.

Luke and Katie are web designers (I believe?), so they don't rely on their blog as a main source of income.
They are also parents now so their priorities will be different.
It would be no big deal for them really to pack it all in, but I'd love them to just come on their stories and let us know.

Reactions: 5
I'd say it's finally dawning on them that it won't be as simple as packing up and travelling the same way as they used to but with a toddler in tow. A baby that you can put on your back is a different story to a walking, talking independent child!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think they realised it wasn't feasible with a kid.

Also their priorities probably just changed which is fine. But they were just such preachy fuckers it's probably hard for them to come online and say that.

They are definitely not web developers. I forget what their jobs were pre travelling. They were teaching English online for a while for a pittance before becoming "web developers" or something. I doubt they are very skilled at that.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think they realised it wasn't feasible with a kid.

Also their priorities probably just changed which is fine. But they were just such preachy fuckers it's probably hard for them to come online and say that.

They are definitely not web developers. I forget what their jobs were pre travelling. They were teaching English online for a while for a pittance before becoming "web developers" or something. I doubt they are very skilled at that.
They were the dealz version of web developers tbh. Grand for a small indepent business type of thing

Did they not say they were heading off to Columbia with Cora?? Tis a shame they're gone MIA I did enjoy their content, albeit sometimes made me cringe how cheap they were!

Reactions: 2
The cheapness was irritating by the time they were due the baby but I liked them prior to that but I think I dipped in and out more than whereas I watched a lot during the pregnancy and they are soooooo tight and they can be preachy but over all I did like them. The plan was to go live in Colombia with the baby that would be there base and I think still travel somewhat. Their cheapness showed a lot more in ireland and I felt a bit like sorry its not a third world country but this is what u pay unfortunately for stuff.

Reactions: 1
I forgot all about them until I spotted Luke pop up in that Budweiser ad 😆
Wonder what on Earth made them disappear?

The realities of having a baby that's what !! I think they honestly thought they could hitch her to their backs and carry on travelling as normal. I think it's been a very rude awakening for them unfortunately. I really like them and hope they can get back to travelling again soon