Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteFlorals

I was right all along.
Yes.

The Dragon is making it's move. Now we watch Iran - that's when it will be official.

There is absolutely nothing we can do, unless you are the praying type - in which case you will have had your religious ceremonies. We just live through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member

Links to extended writeup covering in addition to overall status some aspects of Putin's speech on the same day which variously presented some spin and arse covering as to how it's not all finished by now.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

What a world we live in when after all Putin has done he will go to the G20 meeting and then be allowed to go home safely instead of the ROTW taking their chance to capture him.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Just me, or does this seem remarkably fast and efficient, given it seems to have been months long and going through several countries?

Potentially adding 'allowed to happen' into the mix of false flag, actual attack, accident etc.

Plus twelve accomplices and a fake firm in crimea
The fake firm having been set up to receive the explosives, if I am reading this right it sounds like they are saying it was a declared known shipment of explosives and therefore did not somehow sneak through the detectors?
Yes and no. Figuring out how it happened days later is not that fast. They didn’t manage to prevent it. You have to remember that russia is good at finding info when they really want to.
As for allowing this to happen or false flag: the way they tried to retaliate (and I don’t want to downplay the attacks on Monday and Tuesday, I heard them loud and clear from my bedroom) tells that they really are desperate. If they wanted to use this as a false flag, they would have use it to launch a nuclear attack and/or would have continued the shelling to pre-empt another attempt of attacks on land

emm

VIP Member
Besides that, what do the rest of the world gain from it? I don’t think Putin wants to take over Europe or the America’s.
Putin 100% wants to take over the rest of what was the USSR, no way if Russia won would he stop at Ukraine

Why on earth is bojo there?

VC10

VIP Member
I think people underestimate just how hard it is to overthrow an authoritarian government that is so well established. Same problems in other authoritarian countries too

People won't bother to risk their lives when they're not fully affected and imo you can't really blame them. I wouldn't want to be thrown in a Russian penal colony or prison just because it went to war and I disagree with it 🤷‍♀️ In the same situation, I reckon many people would have the same opinions
I agree. They'll be thrown into prison for not complying anyway.......
There's more they could be doing, they just wont

VNDO

Chatty Member
For those who watch Inside Russia, he keeps on avoiding answering whether Crimea is part of Ukraine or Russia. Like I said previously, there's something sketchy about him, in my opinion.

Attachments

• Wow

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
Yes and no. Figuring out how it happened days later is not that fast. They didn’t manage to prevent it. You have to remember that russia is good at finding info when they really want to.
Fair enough, I had wondered (and was meaning to check) if it was comparable to other agencies... I guess as though as it was apparently 22,770 kg of explosives (taking the comma to be thousands not a decimal point) then that's basically a container full and they only had to read the shipping docs and list of whose hands and border checkpoints it went through.

Edit, does look like they did that or similar, paperwork trail doing most of the work it seems, according to the release

Last edited: