UBV Baldy Washer #2 Legend has it he sh*gs his SVR exhaust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Mental Health advocate, gym instructor and self proclaimed multi millionaire nxnce back it again with a heartfelt post clearly taking a dig at a very well known detailer for something he chooses to do cos baldilocks over here didn’t do it first. I 100% bleeping guarantee if he did this first it’d be the best invention since coloured bleeping tv 😴

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Mr Mental Health advocate, gym instructor and self proclaimed multi millionaire nxnce back it again with a heartfelt post clearly taking a dig at a very well known detailer for something he chooses to do cos baldilocks over here didn’t do it first. I 100% bleeping guarantee if he did this first it’d be the best invention since coloured bleeping tv 😴
It’s stupid because he didn’t think of it. Isn’t his whole detailing online training / guides thing all about hacks etc ?

Best part is this other detailer is busy earning a living and providing for his family just going about his own business.

Reactions: 1
It’s stupid because he didn’t think of it. Isn’t his whole detailing online training / guides thing all about hacks etc ?

Best part is this other detailer is busy earning a living and providing for his family just going about his own business.
You are quite right my friend…! Here’s his response and the massive difference between someone focused on themselves and providing for their family and someone focused on begging for every c*nt and his dog to look up to him & help provide for his pedalo lifestyle

Attachments

They used to be friends, I wonder what happened. The other guy is quite tight with MVD so that may be why they fell out or why Liam now wants to attack someone he used to get along with and say was one of the best in the industry.

Can anyone please tell me where exactly UBV was on 3rd May 2007…..asking on behalf of every taxpayer in the UK. Thanks x 😊

They used to be friends, I wonder what happened. The other guy is quite tight with MVD so that may be why they fell out or why Liam now wants to attack someone he used to get along with and say was one of the best in the industry.
They fell out long before the mvd drama. He was always bigging him up saying how good he was how he put in long days was sharing tips he learned from him etc, then he must have said he didn’t like ketchup on his chips or something equally offensive and ubv rightky so disowned him

Yes they did get along. Until MVD went mobile, starting offering training and someone didn’t like that and his van got vandalised. Guys who did it were from Liverpool area using chemical not attainable publicly unless you have links to professional body shops. Deep down he believes it was UBV who set it up but has no hard evidence to proof it other than suspicions / word on the street.

Given the fact that UBV has been charged with threatening to burn down a women’s house and his aggressive nature I don’t blame MVD for his reasonings.

Yes they did get along. Until MVD went mobile, starting offering training and someone didn’t like that and his van got vandalised. Guys who did it were from Liverpool area using chemical not attainable publicly unless you have links to professional body shops. Deep down he believes it was UBV who set it up but has no hard evidence to proof it other than suspicions / word on the street.

Given the fact that UBV has been charged with threatening to burn down a women’s house and his aggressive nature I don’t blame MVD for his reasonings.
Who’s the other detailer?

Lol he’s fully losing it in his stories today. Doesn’t he literally have a product with another brand who will pay him a cut of every sale😂 hypocritical little melt

Your a scruff if you have a code for 30% off . Hmm didn't he use to do this with autofinesse ?

Doesn't he do it now with cartec and kranzle
This lad is a fukin A class knob

He obviously asked for 40% and they said no 😂. You have to laugh at the deluded rubbish he comes out with. He’s said detailing is a Linley job compared to the load of other jobs he’s had - I thought he was doing this from he was 16?.
Then to go on a rent about making people rich and how rich he is, calling other people scruffs, he’s sat in the back of a ten year Old Ford transit on a Saturday morning outside someone’s house to clean their dirt up. He needs a wake up call

Reactions: 6
Someone’s new product line isn’t getting the start he hoped for. Dummy has been spat 😂 losing followers and his head by the looks of it. The pure contradiction that comes out of his scatty little gob is unreal

Someone’s annoyed he wasn’t the only offered the discount 😂😂😂

If he’s so good he’ll get the deals he want regardless of anyone else. But everyone knows he’s just a scruff so he’s getting same as everyone.

Swear he looks like he’s been greetin!

Last edited:
He is only known because of auto finesse. He and his mate Alan went there for a few days and walked away thinking they could recreate auto finesse. Copying the shop layout with the upstairs area. It’s sad and pathetic to now be shitting on them. Where is his new product line coming from? He hasn’t set up a factory with men in white coats developing new products. He like most of these pop up detailing product companies are buying them in from China and sticking their name in the bottle.

Reactions: 4