UBV Baldy Washer #2 Legend has it he sh*gs his SVR exhaust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the fire sale of the cars? Audi is still for sale but will likely only pay off the PCP finance still owed on it. The "headache" Land Rover and jailbaits Fiat 500 will get no more than (and I'm guessing here) £15k(?).

If he does have 20+ vehicles that we never get to see why the rush to sell the ones we do and not these elusive ones?

Also if he is Billy big balls earning £60k a month whys he bothering about selling? The man is a twit

Reactions: 5
What's with the fire sale of the cars? Audi is still for sale but will likely only pay off the PCP finance still owed on it. The "headache" Land Rover and jailbaits Fiat 500 will get no more than (and I'm guessing here) £15k(?).

If he does have 20+ vehicles that we never get to see why the rush to sell the ones we do and not these elusive ones?

Also if he is Billy big balls earning £60k a month whys he bothering about selling? The man is a twit
Exactly, and it’s 60k on a bad month remember 😂 if you’ve that much money why buy the worst Land Rover you could that needs so much work?. I know people who have very little but are still able to park up the likes of those cars and get more they are nothing special. Things are very tight and he can’t admit it

Reactions: 2
Exactly - cost of living crisis going on, whose paying someone to clean their car for them 🙃 and how many folk that he makes that a month 🫠

I Don't get why he's sat outside and she's gone in to finish the sale

Also noticed he rarely uses the now rs4 Always the van

The fiat was bought by her parents, it will be interesting to see what he talks her into doing with that money. He’s hard up for money that’s obvious. Sure he was buying her a brand new car not so long ago.

Reactions: 1
The guys such a full on bullshitter it's unreal. The stuff he comes out with, never backs it up but everyone's jealous 😂

Mind blowing.

Maddies going on OF soon to bankroll the peados next motor. Pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah this guy is not real, claims last night on his story that he is in his “peak physical physique” (lmao). Then today he’s talking about how he’s got a double chin.

Not to mention the fact he’s now talking about doing his own products when he’s spent years slagging off others for doing the same. Someone please end this fat hypocritical nonce

Attachments

Nah this guy is not real, claims last night on his story that he is in his “peak physical physique” (lmao). Then today he’s talking about how he’s got a double chin.

Not to mention the fact he’s now talking about doing his own products when he’s spent years slagging off others for doing the same. Someone please end this fat hypocritical ponce
No one asks as its obvious he is on the roids.

That will be why he contradicts himself all the time as he's juicing.

He is bleeping vile 😂the actual shape of his head hahaha 😂
313917BD-0193-497E-9F9C-8B2EE7CC1F4D.png

• Sick
  • Haha