UBV Baldy Washer #2 Legend has it he sh*gs his SVR exhaust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plugging the life out of that vape page for weeks but still only just got over 500 followers. Thought his child bride was the master of getting followers/marketing? Also, wonder when he will admit the Audi has gone

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone, it's okay this Christmas because there is no recession - Liam UBV says so!

"Prices have gone up. Make more money". To think I could have paid hundreds for this nugget of wisdom and now he's giving it away for free!

Reactions: 2
he is contradicting himself in one post?!
He has said in the past he buys all his cars outright and then someone ran the details of his cars and they had all been on pcp finance. Which there is no shame in, half the country or more finance cars, but don’t come out and look down your nose at others spreading your lies .

Reactions: 6
I don't know how people buy into his bullshit. He's currently driving his girlfriends 1 series!
That post did make me giggle... the only people who give him any time of day are the young, impressionable and extremely thick

Reactions: 6
That post did make me giggle... the only people who give him any time of day are the young, impressionable and extremely thick

Exactly. There's a boy round my way who went on his course shite.. and all he does is post exactly like ubv. All this quote nonsense, posts from the gym.. but he's out driving 100 miles each way to clean folks cars as he can't get the business.

Funny how he said for years he’d never do products and slagged off rebottled stuff. Yet here he is doing exactly that 🤡

Reactions: 1
6 figure bull tit talk continues. We all know he makes the numbers up, but even if it was true that the training and subscriptions are earning that much how is he telling these young aspiring detailers they can have the same. He’s not making that money actually detailing cars, so anyone doing that for a living won’t be on 6 figures.