UBV Baldy Washer #2 Legend has it he sh*gs his SVR exhaust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was flexing that lambo on the estate near me yesterday 😂😂 he pretty much shat his pants when he thought he would be robbed 😂😂

What utter bullshit that is 😂
Ps I think madison is having a bit with her PT 👀

I know he's a bleep, but he kinda has a point here. Collectable cars are scrutinised pretty thoroughly and paint readings are usually taken to prove its a "straight car"

He is drawing it out a bit but he does have a point at same time.

Soz 🙈😂

I know he's a bleep, but he kinda has a point here. Collectable cars are scrutinised pretty thoroughly and paint readings are usually taken to prove its a "straight car"

He is drawing it out a bit but he does have a point at same time.

Soz 🙈😂
bull tit. The whole taking readings is bullshit. Respray a whole car for a scratch on a bumper?. You’re as bad as him. It’s not going to be a “straight car” if you repaint it all for a small mark on a plastic part which is of different material to the metal and aluminium body panels with different levels of primer.

Reactions: 3
He has ‘so many’ friends but only ever post with people he trains and the people he’s met on holiday/trips away 😂😂😂
C08FC670-57E2-490B-B0C4-B6C6AF280E46.png

I’ll be honest if they actually start an OF page it needs reporting at the highest. What don’t people understand HE NXNCED A FUCKIN CHILD. He started grooming her when she was underage why is it so fxcking hard for people to see 😡😡 it’s in plain sight ffs and people are just seeing past it hahahaha weird fking country we live in I stg

Reactions: 4
bull tit. The whole taking readings is bullshit. Respray a whole car for a scratch on a bumper?. You’re as bad as him. It’s not going to be a “straight car” if you repaint it all for a small mark on a plastic part which is of different material to the metal and aluminium body panels with different levels of primer.

Yeah sound mate 😂

Enough is enough now, he is an actual pedophile. Why are her parents ok with this? Shame on them.

Reactions: 6
This is bleeping disgusting 🤢 how can her parents allow him to be around her or the little sister 🤢 … reckon this is the only fans starting next
CCC2DA2A-4FDF-45C0-B7BF-4E4E2F7D4941.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Neither one of them have any respect for her. She belongs to the streets now unfortunately. Fully corrupted by that lizard of a man.

Reactions: 4
Any1 notice how he covers his little micro c*ck with the text box but constantly flashing his girlfriends child like body around 😂😂😂😂👀
B1A691DF-399E-436A-A6FA-BE110CCE0D2B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2