UBV Baldy Washer #2 Legend has it he sh*gs his SVR exhaust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, is there anything this c*** hasn’t claimed to be or know how to do other than groom kids 😂😂 fellas become a fully qualified PT/Dietician overnight hahahaha never known an individual to talk an unbearable amount of tit. Less tit comes out of half of the human populations bumbaoleeee’s than this nxnces gob.

Really struggling for content now he’s putting up “diet plans”. Surely not all his clients are on the same calories as him or taking the same amount of steroids. Someone should give him a training plan on how to train those chicken legs of his.

Reactions: 4
Ffs, is there anything this c*** hasn’t claimed to be or know how to do other than groom kids 😂😂 fellas become a fully qualified PT/Dietician overnight hahahaha never known an individual to talk an unbearable amount of tit. Less tit comes out of half of the human populations bumbaoleeee’s than this nxnces gob.
What diet advice can he give anyone? Like forget all the reasons we think he’s a tŵat for a second. He only ever shows himself eating crap processed food from the likes of Costa or takeaways, and has ‘da unit’ stocked up with tit drinks and chocolate. His diet for working out is 2 injections of juice a week, tho he could do with injecting some into his baby calves

Prob hit his mileage allowance and considering the market I'm surprised its not quickly been sold
The Audi is gone and he replaced it with the child’s car. He won’t admit he can’t afford to pay rent on both, but if he was honest he got her to sell her car and used that money against this one

Randomly came across this and seen him on insta but didn't think he was notable enough to have 2 threads! What was his affiliation with plouise?

What diet advice can he give anyone? Like forget all the reasons we think he’s a tŵat for a second. He only ever shows himself eating crap processed food from the likes of Costa or takeaways, and has ‘da unit’ stocked up with tit drinks and chocolate. His diet for working out is 2 injections of juice a week, tho he could do with injecting some into his baby calves
Latest post - eating pizza and chips in bed. Yes please let me pay this man to give me advice on diet and fitness

Reactions: 2
Latest post - eating pizza and chips in bed. Yes please let me pay this man to give me advice on diet and fitness
And up again a few hours later for a greasy breakfast. What was the point of this holiday? They have stayed in the same place the whole time.

Reactions: 3
And up again a few hours later for a greasy breakfast. What was the point of this holiday? They have stayed in the same place the whole time.
Posting his bank payments to show off how much he's spending but really it just shows that he's buying rounds to get people to like him :ROFLMAO:

Funny how his supposed millionaire lifestyle consists of Costa coffee, Nandos and trips to Dublin for the weekend. Mate, literally everyone does those things.

Jesus theyre having such an Irish adventure sat in Temple Bar all day every day, a place where no Irish person has ever stepped foot and exists only as a means for ripping off thick tourists with overpriced drinks

Reactions: 8
You do right hun. People are quick to forget how young she was and how young she looked before he turned her into a Snapchat Filter 🤢

Reactions: 3
She’s like 19 now, but was 16 when he first started molesting her 🤢
This was taken in his unit when he first announced he had feelings for her.
Jesus, I’ve been following him/commenting since the plouise days so I knew how old she was and was completely horrified, however seeing that picture just reminded me of how much of a baby she was. How are people ok with this?

He makes a big deal out of training people to clean cars and then accuses people entering his industry of being 'copycats'. You can't have it both ways.

He makes a big deal out of training people to clean cars and then accuses people entering his industry of being 'copycats'. You can't have it both ways.
Yes training people into 'copycats' is literally his entire business plan

Jesus, I’ve been following him/commenting since the plouise days so I knew how old she was and was completely horrified, however seeing that picture just reminded me of how much of a baby she was. How are people ok with this?
Finding her attractive then, whilst she looked 14 is the most disturbing part of the whole thing. He literally is a predator. So many people are unaware of it aswell. It’s horrendous

Reactions: 6