UBV Baldy Washer #2 Legend has it he sh*gs his SVR exhaust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
King of making tit up at it again.

Haven’t got space for your non existent cars cause you still live with your mum at your big age of 33
no one is jealous
Why would you be there tit cars and that van of his was a write off so nobody's jealous of that 😂

So full of tit it's hard to believe urban valets still exists

Reactions: 1
A babe , go pretend your getting something from the passenger foot well so I can take a pervy picture for the gram

Reactions: 2
What is unbelievable is that people be believing his bull tit. That’s only a 1/3 of his cars, he can’t go for dinner without showing what he’s eating so if he had other cars to flex they wouldn’t show up at least once? Bullshit. Maddie is in this new car for a few months then it will be traded back in.

What is unbelievable is that people be believing his bull tit. That’s only a 1/3 of his cars, he can’t go for dinner without showing what he’s eating so if he had other cars to flex they wouldn’t show up at least once? Bullshit. Maddie is in this new car for a few months then it will be traded back in.
Looked like a 71 plate to me on her pics

Naa I am actually sick to ma stomach here, what the fxck is this 🤢🤢🤢 he’s a little bald headed, roid taking, demon teeth having nxnce an I just know for 1 million percent his pee pee is a little frail old thing, like a pig in blanket 🤮 all them roids will have made it smaller than it already was…sick cxnt. Can someone jus take 1 for the team plzzzz reserved spaces for UBV in HMP nxnce wing

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Naa I am actually sick to ma stomach here, what the fxck is this 🤢🤢🤢 he’s a little bald headed, roid taking, demon teeth having nxnce an I just know for 1 million percent his pee pee is a little frail old thing, like a pig in blanket 🤮 all them roids will have made it smaller than it already was…sick cxnt. Can someone jus take 1 for the team plzzzz reserved spaces for UBV in HMP nxnce wing
Nahhh what the duck is that. That needs reporting

Its a good job baby maddie is good on the ol tik tok coz soon she gonna be making plenty of those “come on a prison visit to see bae” videos #prisonwives for any1 intrigued 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221210-205041_Instagram.jpg

I thought he had over 30 vehicles? If social media only shows half why do we only see 3? What is it they say about liars always getting found out

Ffs, is there anything this c*** hasn’t claimed to be or know how to do other than groom kids 😂😂 fellas become a fully qualified PT/Dietician overnight hahahaha never known an individual to talk an unbearable amount of tit. Less tit comes out of half of the human populations bumbaoleeee’s than this nxnces gob.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs, is there anything this c*** hasn’t claimed to be or know how to do other than groom kids 😂😂 fellas become a fully qualified PT/Dietician overnight hahahaha never known an individual to talk an unbearable amount of tit. Less tit comes out of half of the human populations bumbaoleeee’s than this nxnces gob.

Didn't realise asda and tesco sold Test and HCG 😂😂