Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Food for thought: UBV normally jumps on every possible bandwagon/social trend/ news headline stuff he can do to give his “knowledge” on it and his unwanted opinion but yet all I’ve seen is completely radio silence about the Philip n0ncefield stuff…..I wonder why that is 🤔 cos let’s be honest they have a lot in common….both met their victims when they were teenagers and below age, both groomed them and both had an unacceptable relationship. In their world real recognise real doesn’t exist it’s n0nce recognise n0nce. Sick c*nts the lot of em.

Reactions: 11
Naa I am actually sick to ma stomach here, what the fxck is this 🤢🤢🤢 he’s a little bald headed, roid taking, demon teeth having nxnce an I just know for 1 million percent his pee pee is a little frail old thing, like a pig in blanket 🤮 all them roids will have made it smaller than it already was…sick cxnt. Can someone jus take 1 for the team plzzzz reserved spaces for UBV in HMP nxnce wing

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
P
I seen from a detailing forum where a few joined her/his only fans. He is all over it. Selling pictures of her naked, selling videos or her performing sex acts on her, selling her dirty underwear. Was noticed there was posts going up last night while she was out. So there is no doubt that if anyone joins that you’re talking to a dirty 33 year old man who is exploiting a child. I had to remove myself from that forum as for some reason the young guys didn’t see a problem. Disgusting behaviour. Her parents and police need told.
Post the forum so we can all get on it and destroy him there as well!
---
This picture fkin kills me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no neck, that weird face he pulls to make himself look tough and why…..someone please explain to me WHY he’s holding the goddamn gear stick like it’s a manual racer car when it’s a fkin automatic 😂😂😂 the paddle shifters are behind the wheel fella. The only time he should have his hand there is when he puts it in reverse to reverse off the side of a f*cking cliff

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

bxiley

I'm beyond disgusted. We knew the man was a vile predator, but I'm honestly lost for words at that. Notice how he only mentions him and how much he would be okay with it - no thought about her future and how having that sort of thing permanently on the internet would impact her life and career forever. 90% of the time he posts her, it's sexualising and objectifying her. I can't believe anyone uses his company after seeing how he's publicly groomed this young girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

GLouise

Forbes have reached out to him apparently. Struggling to understand why a magazine about wealth is interested in someone who’s only just moved out of their Mums ken at the ripe old age of 30 something? And only declared abar 20k to the taxman 😂 Delusion is one hell of a drug

• Haha
Reactions: 8

GLouise

Another money laundered vehicle on route, that he will make out he’s bought outright for cash, then hand back after abar a month for some bullshit reasons. Stay tuned. Serial sex offender, serial flex offender. Siennas got holes in her school shoes but as long as he’s got a new car, it’s sound. 😂

LilSeb

Jesus theyre having such an Irish adventure sat in Temple Bar all day every day, a place where no Irish person has ever stepped foot and exists only as a means for ripping off thick tourists with overpriced drinks

bxiley

God, he really does get more sickening by the day. Grooms a young member of his staff, publicly sexualises her and objectifies her for all of Instagram to see, and reduces her down to just a body for him to 'take his stress out' on. There is no words for this disgusting, horrible man.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

GLouise

Gives her lifts everywhere so she doesn’t wake up, smell reality and fall for someone her own age. So she can’t escape! F**king Fat Controller 🤡

GLouise

The distressing transition from innocent 16 year old girl, who had photos from her prom on her Instagram only weeks before he started interfering with her, to exploited, sexualised, click baited, disrespected and manipulated by this absolute maggot, sub human piece of shit. Her life is over. This man groomed a child, and moulded her into his possession. Her family should be ashamed letting this happen. Poor Shannon knowing her daughter is being exposed to this lifestyle and disgusting behaviour. Cancel the whole set up!

bottleofwater

he is contradicting himself in one post?!
He has said in the past he buys all his cars outright and then someone ran the details of his cars and they had all been on pcp finance. Which there is no shame in, half the country or more finance cars, but don’t come out and look down your nose at others spreading your lies .

Reactions: 6
Ffs, is there anything this c*** hasn’t claimed to be or know how to do other than groom kids 😂😂 fellas become a fully qualified PT/Dietician overnight hahahaha never known an individual to talk an unbearable amount of shit. Less shit comes out of half of the human populations bumbaoleeee’s than this nxnces gob.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6